BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Jenna B.
Harrodsburg, KY
Great water wonderful taste, would recommend to anyone great source of vitamins and minerals
Cheyenne t.
Findlay, OH
Tasthe is great keeps me hydrated. I like how I can recycle the botttles. They taste is good
Darreian W.
West Liberty, KY
Can't live without water. To me water is water. So this is good water! Stay hydrated people!
Sierra J.
Saginaw, MI
This is a good flavor my teacher sells these at school and I tried it and I really liked it.
Maraiky W.
Vienna, VA
The water is very pure. I really like nestle products and I always try to buy nestle products
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
My kids favorite beverage to take to school. And it is much healthier than soda so i say yes!
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This tastes yummy as well. Very refreshing for the summer days to come as well. Go get some
Kirstyn H.
Dunnsville , VA
This is pretty good. The wild berry is amazing. The flavors not too strong but just right!
Maria D.
Hialeah, FL
Muy sabroso y ligero sabor. En mi caso q no me gusta mucho el agua esta es una buena opcion
Jennifer D.
Ansonia, CT
I love the taste, it is refreshing. Does not taste like juice but does have a great flavor!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?