BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Cassidy W.
Porter, TX
I loved the flavor, especially when it's refrigerated. Every time I go to the store I buy at least one pack.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
The taste was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. I will always keep this in stock. This was great.
Lori S.
Bad Axe, MI
I enjoy taking this in my lunch each day. I have tried many other flavors although this is my favorite. I encourages me to drink water due to the flavor.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
I normally do not like wild berry products, but these are amazing. The berry taste is just right and not too strong. Would highly recommend.
Malia R.
Not a huge fan of this brand of flavored waters. To me the fruit flavoring it too sweet, and tastes way too artificial.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I'm not a huge fan of flavored water but these are pretty decent and affordable.
Christa E.
Georgetown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I do not drink flavored water products. Only the 100% pure water from this brand. The option was not included.
Karin H.
Fort Collins, CO
This is probably the only reason I get my 8 glasses a day. I take one to work with me every day and it kept me well hydrated during my pregnancies. With no sugars I even let my toddler drink it.
Traci S.
Huntsville, AL
This water has such great flavor and is crisp and refreshing! It truly quenches my thirst and has great a taste!
Katheryn V.
Lehighton, PA
My husband brought this home one time knowing I enjoy these types of drinks and I was so glad he did! The taste is great and you feel hydrated instead of more thirsty like some other drinks can leave you. I am looking forward to trying all the other flavors!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water