BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Bianca R.
Liverpool, NY
Not a fan. It tastes like artificial fruit punch with a little bit of a medicinal after taste.
Yeaileen R.
Brooklyn, NY
Wasn't all that great not sure If i may try any other nestle pure wild berry just wasn't for me
Maraiky W.
Vienna, VA
The water is very pure. I really like nestle products and I always try to buy nestle products
Jess P.
Monroeville, PA
I like nestle because it's been proven to be a true filtered water. All their waters are good
Marlene M.
Conyers, GA
This was so tasty and refreshing, loved it, it's definitley a product I will be repurchasing!
Jenna B.
Harrodsburg, KY
Great water wonderful taste, would recommend to anyone great source of vitamins and minerals
Darreian W.
West Liberty, KY
Can't live without water. To me water is water. So this is good water! Stay hydrated people!
Cynthia h.
San Jose, CA
This water is my favorite. Water always taste better with a little flavor. And not just water
Idalis M.
Saint cloud , FL
This is actually really tasty I'm not a fan of flavored water but this one is actually good.
Cheyenne t.
Findlay, OH
Tasthe is great keeps me hydrated. I like how I can recycle the botttles. They taste is good
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?