BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Yeaileen R.
Brooklyn, NY
Wasn't all that great not sure If i may try any other nestle pure wild berry just wasn't for me
PAULITH R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this brand of water. Great for sports and parties. Not just plain trading water.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product! love love love!! I would definitely buy again! used regularly love! excellent@!
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great flavor! its so much better for you than pop or juice. no sugar and good for you. win win!
Darreian W.
West Liberty, KY
Can't live without water. To me water is water. So this is good water! Stay hydrated people!
Jenna B.
Harrodsburg, KY
Great water wonderful taste, would recommend to anyone great source of vitamins and minerals
Cheyenne t.
Findlay, OH
Tasthe is great keeps me hydrated. I like how I can recycle the botttles. They taste is good
Jess P.
Monroeville, PA
I like nestle because it's been proven to be a true filtered water. All their waters are good
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is actually really tasty I'm not a fan of flavored water but this one is actually good.
Marlene M.
Conyers, GA
This was so tasty and refreshing, loved it, it's definitley a product I will be repurchasing!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?