BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Ariana C.
Santa Fe, NM
Taste amazing. Cheap price for the amazing flavors. I buy this product more then 2 times a week.
tatia l.
Hialeah, Florida
I hate the wild berry flavor, no offense! It was not satisfying for me, it tasted bitter for me!
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so good! It’s like yogurt in a water bottle. Good flavor and helps me drink more water !
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
My favorite flavor water!! It like detox water it super healthy and light weight in ur stomach!!
Maureen P.
Yonkers, NY
I love waster but sometimes you need something with a little taste. This product adds that zing.
Mayra B.
Hesperia, CA
I love nestle water bottles its my favorite water for me and my family only water I give my baby
Jessica M.
Auburn, AL
Me and my family enjoyed the pleasant taste. We are fairly likely to purchase this product again.
Brieanne F.
New Albany, IN
This flavor of water is amazing. It has just the right amount of flavor and I enjoy drinking it.
Cheryl S.
I find this to not have enough flavor. Almost taste like Gatorade to me. But not bad in a pinch.
Edith M.
South Houston, TX
I love this water is one of my favorite it doesn't have n after taste like others do i love it
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?