BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
christina b.
This water is really good for when you are in the mood for something a little more than plain water
Ariana C.
Santa Fe, NM
Taste amazing. Cheap price for the amazing flavors. I buy this product more then 2 times a week.
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
Love these! These are nice in the summer when you want to change things up! The flavor is great!
Brieanne F.
New Albany, IN
This flavor of water is amazing. It has just the right amount of flavor and I enjoy drinking it.
Angel B.
Brooklyn , NY
It's not the best flavor water on the market , it taste a little bland but it's a decent drink .
Mayra B.
Hesperia, CA
I love nestle water bottles its my favorite water for me and my family only water I give my baby
Maureen P.
Yonkers, NY
I love waster but sometimes you need something with a little taste. This product adds that zing.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
This is so good! It’s like yogurt in a water bottle. Good flavor and helps me drink more water !
tatia l.
Hialeah, Florida
I hate the wild berry flavor, no offense! It was not satisfying for me, it tasted bitter for me!
Jessica M.
Auburn, AL
Me and my family enjoyed the pleasant taste. We are fairly likely to purchase this product again.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart