BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Mayra B.
Hesperia, CA
I love nestle water bottles its my favorite water for me and my family only water I give my baby
Bianca R.
Liverpool, NY
Not a fan. It tastes like artificial fruit punch with a little bit of a medicinal after taste.
Rocio W.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
My 9 years old son loves this flavored water. So tasty and with any calories. Water is healthy.
Emma W.
Ilion, NY
These are perfect if you want water but you also want some juice but want to try and stay fit.
Cody B.
Trumann, AR
Best water and the taste is a taste that is good for you and still very healthy with the flavor
Isabel P.
Valley Center, CA
Yummmmmm! is all i can say especially during the hot california summers. amazing. my addiction!
Edith M.
South Houston, TX
I love this water is one of my favorite it doesn't have n after taste like others do i love it
grace r.
South gate , CA
I love the flavor of this water its so amazing it just tastes so good my whole family loves it
Noelle F.
Appomattox, VA
our family loves this water, and is a great alternative to sweet juices or sodas for the kids !
kim m.
okemah, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the flavor of this water it offers something different for you to try and is a good deal
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?