BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
The berry flavored fruit water is my absolute favorite! I am a repeat customer for this particular one. I am not fond of the lemon or kiwi but the berry I'll drink hot or cold!!
Eizhan S.
Kentwood, MI
Decided to try this when it was on sale, it wasn't too bad. The usual water bottle packaging. I'm not a fan of flavored water but this was tolerable. I would buy it if i loved flavored water though.
Jessica F.
I personally am not a big fan of these. However I do like to keep them around the house for my kids. They keep them hydrated and don't have all the excess sugar of juice.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS
The price was great for these, but they had a strong artificial flavor. They flavor in reminded me of Splenda or sweet-n-low. It left a terrible after taste and filmy residue in our mouths.
Erika A.
El agua wue mas me gusta con su bariedad de sabores pero la de ceresas y la de limon son misbpreferidas ademas cuando mandan los cupones las obtienes a muy buen precioen cualquier tienda.
Erika H.
I really like this flavored water. It didn't have the after taste like most flavored water. It also help with my water intake because I hate drinking regular water.
Cassie A.
Vestal, NY
I felt like these were far too sweet and tasted a little bizarre to me. I was looking for a flavored water that would make it easier to stay hydrated, but this was too much for my taste
Lindsay M.
Oviedo, FL
I do not like this product, but I'll admit, I am biased. I'm not a big flavored water person. I also think nestle water has a sort of funny taste. If you're not big on flavored water or you only like light flavoring, this isn't the product for you.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchase these every week .I work in a plant and my mouth gets dry a lot I drink about six of these a day because there so affordable to be flavored water plus it's good for you.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This water tastes amazing! Absolutely good! You can taste the berry flavor and it's healthy for you. I have only tried this flavor so far. I would totally recommend this product!
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water