BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
So yummy and healthy! great option for those wanting to drink more water, and not wanting to drink just plain old water all of the time. so yummy and healthy! great option for those wanting to drink more water, and not wanting to drink just plain old water all of the time.
Lauren D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water brand is the brand my family purchases most often. We have gotten it several times and we are pretty happy with it. It has a crisp clean flavor and tastes like water should taste. The packaging is clean and simple which is what I prefer. I recommend this water brand to others :)
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I am currently 20 weeks pregnant & have been drinking mostly plain water this whole time. It's nice to have some flavor to your water occasionally because it makes it a lot easier to drink. This is a great flavor choice & I will continue to purchase these.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this flavored water! It's fresh and refreshing! It's extremely affordable, definitely one of the most affordable you can get. I would work on packaging, but that hasn't stopped me from being a repeat customer! I would recommend drinking this water.
Rachel G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Usually not a huge fan of some types of flavored waters but these are great! I've tried every flavor I'm pretty sure and I love them all! They make me hydrated but I feel like I'm not drinking water because it's so yummy! Perfect for people who are like I am and struggle to drink enough water!
holly l.
Albany, OH
Nestle is your life wild berry water is really good and has a really great flavor and it is not on me very refreshing but it also has a really great after taste too and it's really really good as well as is good for the whole family if you on in outing and I would definitely buy it again
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
This is great flavored water, especially for those who struggle to drink plain water. I love the flavor and think it's just the right amount of sweetness. I do think the flavor is a little stronger than I would like, but you can always dilute it down!
Viktoria L.
Dundalk, MD
This is by far some of the best water I have ever tasted in my entire life. Where I live in can get 6 for $1 and I totally love it. The flavor is never too much it is always perfect. It is good for people that don't like just plain water because it makes you feel like you are drinking something completely different. I recommend this a million times to anyone.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These waters are so good especially when you're so tired of drinking just plain water it gives it a little bit of flavor but not too overwhelming they are priced very well and I would definitely recommend them to my fellow influensters
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
My family and I get these all the time; they're much cheaper than most flavored waters. The taste is noticeable, but not over-powering. I also like the fact that they're not "fizzy." I have tried all of them, and enjoy them all (strawberry and wild berry being my favorite 😊.)
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

back