BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Noelle F.
Appomattox, VA
our family loves this water, and is a great alternative to sweet juices or sodas for the kids !
Heather P.
Upland, CA
If you don't care for plain water, or just want to switch it up, this is great! I've only tried this flavor so far and it is delicious. Definitely not an overpowering sweetness to it.
Sarah L.
I love these lightly flavored waters. They are so easy to drink. I have such a problem drinking enough water and staying hydrated, but the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water is EASY to drink and leaves me feeling refreshed. I feel like I am increasing my water intake which is a huge bonus! Highly recommend for anyone who has trouble getting plain water down.
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
So yummy and healthy! great option for those wanting to drink more water, and not wanting to drink just plain old water all of the time. so yummy and healthy! great option for those wanting to drink more water, and not wanting to drink just plain old water all of the time.
Jade T.
Humble, TX
Hey this right here is delicious! Lol I love water, I am constantly telling people that water is life. The packaging is cool, just like your ordinary water bottle. Every now and then it's nice to have some little flavored drink because I do not drink soda, or really anything which a lot of sugar. So to have a little flavor inside my water, you can't beat that. Raspberry happens to be one of my favorites also. Gr8 taste!
Eisha C.
Owego, NY
This is delicious! It is healthy for you and not only that, but it tastes better than unhealthy things like soda and alcoholic beverages. It is super fruity and there is such a great amount of flavor in it, while still be refreshing! I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Isabel W.
Fulton , IL
I enjoy sipping on this tasty beverage whether it is hot or cold outside. I was shocked to discover that it contained 0 calories and is very low in sugar. While I was eating fructose free I was not able to have any "specialty" drinks, and this was the first drink I found that did not contain any harmful ingredients!!! :)
Christy G.
Elkins, AR
I love the flavored water as it is much more pleasant to drink than plain water. My kids will also drink more water when it's flavored!
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these flavored waters! Nestle is my favorite water brand. Many different berry flavors to choose from.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
These are sweet but not good. They taste like a Fruit2O knock off. There's an unpleasant aftertaste too.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water