BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Cristi P.
Fordyce , Ar
The water is very good the flavor isn't to weak or to strong it isn't overpowering like some can be
Mayra B.
Hesperia, CA
I love nestle water bottles its my favorite water for me and my family only water I give my baby
Ariana C.
Santa Fe, NM
Taste amazing. Cheap price for the amazing flavors. I buy this product more then 2 times a week.
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
Love these! These are nice in the summer when you want to change things up! The flavor is great!
Jessica M.
Auburn, AL
Me and my family enjoyed the pleasant taste. We are fairly likely to purchase this product again.
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
My favorite flavor water!! It like detox water it super healthy and light weight in ur stomach!!
Kayy S.
All the flavors are amazing ! They have such a subtle flavor but it adds a spark to normal water!
Cheryl S.
I find this to not have enough flavor. Almost taste like Gatorade to me. But not bad in a pinch.
Maureen P.
Yonkers, NY
I love waster but sometimes you need something with a little taste. This product adds that zing.
Angel B.
Brooklyn, NY
It's not the best flavor water on the market , it taste a little bland but it's a decent drink .
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?