BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Brit G.
This water bottle is super refreshing . I can always count on them to keep me satisfied and hydrated.
Chloe W.
I don't like flavored water, the bottles are bad for the envroment and water from the tap is cheaper
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
Absolutely love the flavor that this water comes in. It's amazing!! I highly recommend this product.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
The taste was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. I will always keep this in stock. This was great.
Patricia  L.
Love the crisp refreshing taste. The hint of flavor makes it so much more enjoyable to drink water
Danielle H.
Miramar, FL
R E F R E S H I N G!!! It's great for rehydration as well as clear skin fro,m continuous drinking.
Chelsey B.
My dad loves this stuff, but it was a little too sweet for my taste. It almost seemed syrupy to me.
Katrina A.
San Bernardino, CA
These give me life !!! I love these cause it gives me all the energy I need just by drinking after
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a good flavor, but not the best flavor from the bunch. I'd rather go with strawberry kiwi.
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
You can never go wrong with this it's good tasting water to me .And good prices in the supermarket.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?