BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Annie M.
These are pretty good, I would drink them but I wouldn't purchase them. Fruit 2.0 and propel are better brands in my opinion for non sparkling fruit waters. You can buy either brand in your local shop rite, food lion or giant. If somebody asked I would say this is mediocre
Aleeya Z.
This is hands down my favorite flavored water. I gave up drinking soda about a year ago and was looking for a replacement. And this is perfect. My local grocery store runs the 6 packs for $1.00 every few months. And when they do I order a few cases to stock up.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH
I am not usually a fan of flavored water at all, and this was actually initially bought as an accident when I was attempting to buy their plain water brand, however it ended up being a wonderful accident because I drink it all of the time now. It is enough flavor that you do not feel like someone barely sweetened a regular water, but also not overdone. It has an excellent refreshing taste and is healthy at the same time, knocking out all of the extra calories of a pop or other alternative! I would highly recommend this.
Rachel F.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a delicious and refreshing drink! I loved the berry flavor that hits the spot, especially on a hot day , it's fair prices and has a nice smooth texture that makes you want to drink more , I would defiantly recommend this to everyone and my kids love it
Kristin S.
Great flavored water!! If you like flavored water that is not diluted then you will love this water! Cheap and good tasting
Nikki B.
Wayne, WV
I've tried all the nestle flavored waters and the wild berry is my favorite. It doesn't have as bad of an after taste as some of the others.
Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
The flavored water is very nice - it's not too weak or watered-down. The berry is a bit sweeter than the other flavors, but still good.
Paola C.
Great flavor! tates like berries and i totally looooooooooooooooooooove it. I highly recommend this for your kids
Beth S.
Chauncey, GA
I really like the flavor of this water. It has a cool berry flavor to cure your thirst.
tatia l.
Hialeah, Florida
I hate the wild berry flavor, no offense! It was not satisfying for me, it tasted bitter for me!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water