BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay so water is my jam. but i need to admit that i like regualr water rather then the flavor stuff.
Chloe W.
I don't like flavored water, the bottles are bad for the envroment and water from the tap is cheaper
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
Absolutely love the flavor that this water comes in. It's amazing!! I highly recommend this product.
Chelse T.
I buy this all the time and I love it! My 3 daughter also love it! It is tastes and has a good price!
Jesse W.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this flavored water! The taste is crisp and perfection. I really love that it's zero calories!
Felicia L.
West Memphis, AR
My favorite kind of flavor water ever. I buy one case about every week. Sometime I even buy two cases
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the only flavored water i love.. ive tried different ones and this one has to be my favorite
Katrina A.
San Bernardino, CA
These give me life !!! I love these cause it gives me all the energy I need just by drinking after
Chelsey B.
My dad loves this stuff, but it was a little too sweet for my taste. It almost seemed syrupy to me.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
The taste was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. I will always keep this in stock. This was great.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?