BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry
This is my favorite flavored water ever! Soooo tasty. It reminds me of a melted Popsicle or freeze pop!
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Great taste. I like adding these to my day to break up the boringness of water. a treat after a workout
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
This tastes okay just not my favorite. I like the vitamin waters better. Just a better flavor profile.
Brit G.
This water bottle is super refreshing . I can always count on them to keep me satisfied and hydrated.
Brandi H.
Oakvale, WV
I love this brand! Used it for years and I trust them! Nothing bad I could say about this company! :)
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay so water is my jam. but i need to admit that i like regualr water rather then the flavor stuff.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
Absolutely love the flavor that this water comes in. It's amazing!! I highly recommend this product.
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the only flavored water i love.. ive tried different ones and this one has to be my favorite
Audrey M.
The wild berry flavor has a good taste. It is refreshing after a work out or just playing in the sun!
Chloe W.
I don't like flavored water, the bottles are bad for the envroment and water from the tap is cheaper
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?