BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
The taste was really strong. I was impressed with that. but I felt like I was drinking a soft drink or juice instead of water.
DeZhana S.
My favorite flavored Nestle water . It's a great substitute to give to kids as opposed to juice pouches .
Maria D.
Hialeah, FL
Muy sabroso y ligero sabor. En mi caso q no me gusta mucho el agua esta es una buena opcion
Ariana C.
Santa Fe, NM
Taste amazing. Cheap price for the amazing flavors. I buy this product more then 2 times a week.
Emily B.
So fresh and tasty. I am a dancer so after a long and hard day at dance this is cures my thirst and I am obsessed.
Nj W.
Sheboygan, WI
Delicious, strong flavor and great flavor. Every new bottle brings more great taste. Thinking of having a cheat meal during diet, resist it by having a nestle pure life wild berry water beverage. I would recommend this product to every person that enjoys a nice drink.
Leah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
You can definitely taste the artificial sweeteners and flavors in the water. Its affordable but lacking in quality.
Ashley K.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I tried this water because I was trying to intake a lot more water throughout the day. I did not like it at all! I'll stick to regular water and add my own fruit.
Aurora M.
Phoenix, Az
So I normally don't go for the flavored waters it's usually not my thing I would say for this one is okay I really don't like the taste this just my honest opinion but if you like flavored water than go for it 👍🏽👍🏽
Bobbie W.
Barton, MD
Love this water! It is a great treat and makes you feel like you are cheating when you are still staying healthy!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water