BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Yvonne T.
Rialto, CA
My husband only drinks this water and he loves it. I don't like flavored water but I'm glad he enjoys it.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love the flavor of this water. It has just the right amount of flavor without being too strong.
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
NESTLE PURE LIFE HAS SO ,ANY NEW FLAVORS I TRYED WILD BERRY SO GOOD A LITTLE PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH IT.
Bethany B.
Pontotoc, MS
I like this water a lot. Wild berry is my favorite. I use it almost everyday and recommend it to anyone
This is my favorite flavored water ever! Soooo tasty. It reminds me of a melted Popsicle or freeze pop!
Alejandra P.
Chino, CA
I have tried these before but i am not a big fan of flavored waters, it just doesn't taste right to me
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these fruits water! Are so natural and refreshing I just love it, and it's better when it's cold!
Natasha V.
Clintwood, VA
Very tasty! This helps me be able to drink more water because I easily get bored with just plain water.
Emily M.
Indianapolis, IN
It tastes decent. Not my favorite... However, I usually do not like the taste of regular Nestle water.
Sara E.
Chesapeake, VA
I didn't like this too much. It tasted weird and the flavor was bad. I'd rather stick to regular water
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart