BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
christina b.
Wellness Guru Expert
This water is really good for when you are in the mood for something a little more than plain water
Lydia J.
North Branch, MN
These taste amazing! I love them and take them on the rode with me a lot! They are very refreshing!
Katrina A.
San Bernardino, CA
These give me life !!! I love these cause it gives me all the energy I need just by drinking after
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
Its the worst sparkling water I've ever tasted I would purchase again unless you like that I don't
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
It's tasty when cold but after you keep on drinking it you get this weird after taste that's nasty
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
The taste was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. I will always keep this in stock. This was great.
Cristi P.
Fordyce , Ar
The water is very good the flavor isn't to weak or to strong it isn't overpowering like some can be
Chelsey B.
My dad loves this stuff, but it was a little too sweet for my taste. It almost seemed syrupy to me.
Danielle H.
Miramar, FL
R E F R E S H I N G!!! It's great for rehydration as well as clear skin fro,m continuous drinking.
Patricia  L.
Love the crisp refreshing taste. The hint of flavor makes it so much more enjoyable to drink water
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water