BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Marinardi S.
Fresno, CA
It's good if you like flavored water and berries has a nice taste (:
If you're into flavored water try it
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
I love the taste of berry-flavored water! It feels very refreshing. However it is a little pricey for me.
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these fruits water! Are so natural and refreshing I just love it, and it's better when it's cold!
Bethany B.
Pontotoc, MS
I like this water a lot. Wild berry is my favorite. I use it almost everyday and recommend it to anyone
Natasha V.
Clintwood, VA
Very tasty! This helps me be able to drink more water because I easily get bored with just plain water.
Alejandra P.
Chino, CA
I have tried these before but i am not a big fan of flavored waters, it just doesn't taste right to me
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this stuff. I quit drinking sodas n starting buying this flavored water. A must try.
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
NESTLE PURE LIFE HAS SO ,ANY NEW FLAVORS I TRYED WILD BERRY SO GOOD A LITTLE PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH IT.
Sara E.
Chesapeake, VA
I didn't like this too much. It tasted weird and the flavor was bad. I'd rather stick to regular water
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
This tastes okay just not my favorite. I like the vitamin waters better. Just a better flavor profile.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?