BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
DeZhana S.
My favorite flavored Nestle water . It's a great substitute to give to kids as opposed to juice pouches .
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love the flavor of this water. It has just the right amount of flavor without being too strong.
Gigi F.
Humble, TX
This is a good flavor! great taste and choice when you want something fruity to drink, yet still healthy.
Estefanie P.
Arkadelphia, AR
Please stop asking me to review this products. This is sooo dumb. Next review its going to be in Spanish.
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
My husband only drinks this water and he loves it. I don't like flavored water but I'm glad he enjoys it.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
I love the taste of berry-flavored water! It feels very refreshing. However it is a little pricey for me.
Kimberly B.
Ogdensburg , New jersey
This is my favorite flavored water. It's not too much and it taste great ! I love the berry one the most!
Layla S.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good flavor. Nothing too strong. Good substitute when you want to drink something more sugary like juice.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
These are sweet but not good. They taste like a Fruit2O knock off. There's an unpleasant aftertaste too.
Megan M.
I drink nestle water daily with my lunch and it is an easy and good way to get more water in for the day.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?