BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite non soda drinks and a great alternative. Just the right amount of fruit flavor.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the wild very flavor! I find these flavored waters are much better than just adding a flavor packet.
DeZhana S.
Newport News, VA
My favorite flavored Nestle water . It's a great substitute to give to kids as opposed to juice pouches .
Krista  C.
Groveport, OH
This is my favorite flavored nestle water by far! I'm not a big fan of flavored water, but I do like this
Evangelina M.
Ontario, CA
I love this water it's taken place of my soda pop. Perfect size bottle and tastes great very refreshing!!
Megan M.
I drink nestle water daily with my lunch and it is an easy and good way to get more water in for the day.
Layla S.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good flavor. Nothing too strong. Good substitute when you want to drink something more sugary like juice.
Kimberly B.
Ogdensburg , New jersey
This is my favorite flavored water. It's not too much and it taste great ! I love the berry one the most!
Crystal G.
Denver, Colorado
I love this product it's a very smooth & tasty beverage. It's flavor is very refreshing & very delicious.
naomi t.
Okeechobee, FL
Taste great! love love live this water even give s little big to my horses its amazing an taste wonderful
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?