BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Amanda B.
San Antonio, TX
A nice little twist to the normal water. By adding a bit of flavor, my consumption of water is higher.
Evelin S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Tastes pretty darn good. Not so sure about the nutrition facts, but the taste makes me want to keep drinking.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
These have a great light taste to them . not overpowering. they are very refreshing. kids even like these.
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
My whole family loves the taste of this Nestle water. It comes in very convenient sizes and a taste everyone loves.
Rhonda R.
Berryville , Va
This flavored water is a little too sweet for my tastes, and because of that isn't as refreshing as I would like for it to be. The added flavors are OK, but would be better if they were lighter and more crisp.
Denise S.
I enjoyed the refreshing berry taste,I would recommend this product, my grandkids enjoyed
amanda t.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite drinks. It is so refreshing and doesn't leave an aspartame taste in your mouth afterwards. I love it
Amy C.
Waynesburg, PA
Tastes great! Love this when I don't want to drink soda because of all the sugar, but want some sugar not just water.
Jenna B.
Harrodsburg, KY
Great water wonderful taste, would recommend to anyone great source of vitamins and minerals
Kayla C.
Glassboro, NJ
Nestle is very smooth & taste great. I am big on drinking water & I can taste the difference. It taste very fresh & clean. (Im not saying it is because I am not there when it is being bottles) Other than that it is a very great water. They also make water for babies that is good too.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water