BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Chelse T.
I buy this all the time and I love it! My 3 daughter also love it! It is tastes and has a good price!
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
I got to try this through buzz feed and it was so good! it is a must have in my house
Olguita C.
I love flavored water when I'm getting a bit bored of regular water. this specific type I love because it's still very low on calories but still tastes godl
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Lovely flavored water, tastes refreshing, my go to after work outs at the gym. Nestle is a brand I trust and familiar with. Lots of flavors to chose from and you can buy in big quantities.
Carley F.
Sturgis, KY
I love that this water is so refreshing and adds a nice fruity flavor! I definitely would recommend this water
Heather S.
Grayson, KY
I really love the fruity refreshing taste that this water has. It is a very fresh taste and I love that it is refreshing.
Cheyenne t.
Findlay, OH
Tasthe is great keeps me hydrated. I like how I can recycle the botttles. They taste is good
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
I bought this by mistake one day when I was looking for seltzer. Yuck! If I'd been looking for a sickly sweet, artificial-tasting bottle of chemicals, I'd have chosen this. But I can't see any good reason to buy this. It "feels" unhealthy, and it's not as refreshing as plain water or seltzer. I'm biased because I usually don't like sweet drinks, so take my review with a grain of salt. But if you're thirsty and looking for seltzer, try not to make the same mistake I did. You'll be very disappointed.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not a fan of flavored water but this one so happens to be a tasty treat!
Aspen M.
This is good value for the price, but has an artificial aftertaste. My kids love it though and I prefer it for them over soda!
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water