BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Evelin S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Tastes pretty darn good. Not so sure about the nutrition facts, but the taste makes me want to keep drinking.
Claudia M.
This water is amazing, I love is very cool and a touch of wild berry it makes it unique.. I recommend ittt !!
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Its great water. It tastes great. we always give it to our customers. its great value, it tastes very good.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the wild very flavor! I find these flavored waters are much better than just adding a flavor packet.
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
Nestle water a normally one of my favorites and this definitely wasn't bad, but it had an artificial taste.
Alexandra B.
North Prairie, WI
This is a great tasting water and my picky kids love it! A much better alternative to some juices and soda!
Karen B.
My husband loves flavored water he can't drink it alone so he gets these for himself and he really likes it
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these flavored waters! Nestle is my favorite water brand. Many different berry flavors to choose from.
jaye C.
Hudson, FL
Wow this flavored water is AMAZING. It has the best taste. It will make people who don't like water love it
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
These have a great light taste to them . not overpowering. they are very refreshing. kids even like these.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

back