BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Susan Katy T.
Great taste, no calories, keeps plain water from being boring, and pretty easy to find no matter where I am!
Claudia J.
San Antonio, TX
Taste love water but it can get boring quick! This is a good alternative to plain water, has a slig flavored
LoDawn Y.
Twin Lake, MI
This is my families favorite flavor. This had replaced pop in our house. It is non carbonated flavored water.
Carley L.
I was not a fan of this water at all! I usually love flavored water, but I couldn't even drink half a bottle.
Michael W.
New Berlin, NY
I love Nestle!
I love water!
Why not add a little flavor to it?
Works also for kids that "don't like water"!
Raquel G.
It's a great alternative for those days you feel like having sweet but don't want to reach for a soda. Yummy!
Kimberly O.
The flavored water itself tastes great but the after taste not so much.... Definitely not one of my favorites
Veronica L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Nestle Splash water is so refreshing!! I always make sure I keep cases in my truck for the hot summer days!!!
Emily B.
Jackson, MS
This water tastes pretty good. I usually don't buy water bottles because I just use reusable bottles though.
Cassidy W.
Porter, TX
I loved the flavor, especially when it's refrigerated. Every time I go to the store I buy at least one pack.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart