BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Viviana G.
Vancouver , Wa
I personally prefer water but when I'm feeling a little sweeter this is a great choice and keeps you hydrated
Victoria P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not much into flavored water but I used to drink this in middle school when regular water was sold out in the machine and it does taste good.
Irem M.
The best flavor among all the flavor varieties!! it's the most refreshing and tastes amazing. we bought this and piña colada, I liked this one much better. has a zing to it and makes drinking water easier.
Gidget M.
Rome, GA
I love flavored water.. i cannot stand drinking plain water. this flavor is awesome. flavored water is great for people who don't drink plain water.
Hannah E.
This flavored water tastes so great! It hydrates you but gives you a great taste in your mouth at the same time. I love this flavored water!
Keury G.
Los angeles, CA
The flavor of this water is great. Great for when you are trying to give up juice and don't want just water. A nice shuttle sweet to it
Kirsten H.
Otis, OR
If you like flavored water, this is a good one. Personally I prefer ICE flavored water. Sorry but I do. But this one isn't bad I just prefer mine to have a little more flavoring...
Tabitha  A.
Stanfield, NC
So refreshing and really love this to have during dinner at my house and the wild berry is a great flavor
Rebecca D.
West Warwick, RI
This water is good if you don't like drinking regular water or you want more juice rather than water. But I prefer the regular water more. Don't get me wrong this is really yummy but kinda sweet
Kristy N.
New Tazewell, TN
I don't like water but it is a life necessity. This one tastes very good and I managed to drink the whole bottle in one setting.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water