BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Evelin S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Tastes pretty darn good. Not so sure about the nutrition facts, but the taste makes me want to keep drinking.
Mahyleni S.
Refreshing and light. refreshing and light. refreshing and light. refreshing and light. refreshing and light
Susan Katy T.
Great taste, no calories, keeps plain water from being boring, and pretty easy to find no matter where I am!
Lexxus J.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this wild berry. It is very great and tasty. I would definitely recommend this. It's better when cold
Emily B.
Jackson, MS
This water tastes pretty good. I usually don't buy water bottles because I just use reusable bottles though.
Veronica L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Nestle Splash water is so refreshing!! I always make sure I keep cases in my truck for the hot summer days!!!
Kimberly O.
The flavored water itself tastes great but the after taste not so much.... Definitely not one of my favorites
Jessi W.
Southaven, MS
Refreshing change from plain unflavored water! A little sweet at first sip but your taste buds get used to it!
Karen B.
My husband loves flavored water he can't drink it alone so he gets these for himself and he really likes it
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the wild very flavor! I find these flavored waters are much better than just adding a flavor packet.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?