BY NESTLÉ #18 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Cassidy W.
Porter, TX
I loved the flavor, especially when it's refrigerated. Every time I go to the store I buy at least one pack.
Evelin S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Tastes pretty darn good. Not so sure about the nutrition facts, but the taste makes me want to keep drinking.
Jessi W.
Southaven, MS
Refreshing change from plain unflavored water! A little sweet at first sip but your taste buds get used to it!
Carley L.
I was not a fan of this water at all! I usually love flavored water, but I couldn't even drink half a bottle.
Michael W.
New Berlin, NY
I love Nestle!
I love water!
Why not add a little flavor to it?
Works also for kids that "don't like water"!
Itzel R.
Commerce city, CO
This wasn't the greatest thing I've ever tasted, but not the worst. It's almost like a watered-down kool-aid.
Veronica L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Nestle Splash water is so refreshing!! I always make sure I keep cases in my truck for the hot summer days!!!
Raquel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a great alternative for those days you feel like having sweet but don't want to reach for a soda. Yummy!
Claudia M.
This water is amazing, I love is very cool and a touch of wild berry it makes it unique.. I recommend ittt !!
Lexxus J.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this wild berry. It is very great and tasty. I would definitely recommend this. It's better when cold
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?