BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Faith L.
Woodbridge , CA
Water can get "boring" to most but this water is very tasty and when I see it I'll buy it.
Estefanie P.
Arkadelphia, AR
Please stop asking me to review this products. This is sooo dumb. Next review its going to be in Spanish.
Brandi H.
Oakvale, WV
I love this brand! Used it for years and I trust them! Nothing bad I could say about this company! :)
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This water tastes great! It really hydrates me and makes me feel like my water has flavor.This water has a sweet taste to it.
Elizabeth H.
Springville, AL
This is not my favorite choice of water - I am not a flavored water fan. However all 3 of my kids really enjoy this and will pick over a Coke which is a win in my book!
Londyn H.
I am obsessed with this drink. In the summer, taking this to the lake is a must. It's refreshing and hydrating but also super tasty. I could drink this all day.
Brieanne F.
New Albany, IN
This flavor of water is amazing. It has just the right amount of flavor and I enjoy drinking it.
Jared E.
Paducah, KY
I've only had it once when I accidentally made tea with this water. Needless to say that was gross, but the water itself seemed fine.
Audrey M.
The wild berry flavor has a good taste. It is refreshing after a work out or just playing in the sun!
Lisa J.
Las Cruces, NM
Great tasting! One of my favorite flavored waters. Doesn't taste fake. Great for taking care of kids when sick.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water