BY NESTLÉ #15 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tanya M.
Bellflower, CA
I like the fruit flavor, it's not lightly flavored. It tastes like real fruit juice was added. It's refreshing
Christa E.
Georgetown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not drink flavored water products. Only the 100% pure water from this brand. The option was not included.
Lisa J.
Las Cruces, NM
Great tasting! One of my favorite flavored waters. Doesn't taste fake. Great for taking care of kids when sick.
Skyler C.
Tulsa , OK
Has a good flavor, and I think it is a good alternative to water. Has a minimal aftertaste, but it is not bad.
Mahyleni S.
Refreshing and light. refreshing and light. refreshing and light. refreshing and light. refreshing and light
Carley L.
I was not a fan of this water at all! I usually love flavored water, but I couldn't even drink half a bottle.
Susan Katy T.
Great taste, no calories, keeps plain water from being boring, and pretty easy to find no matter where I am!
Raquel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a great alternative for those days you feel like having sweet but don't want to reach for a soda. Yummy!
Jessi W.
Southaven, MS
Refreshing change from plain unflavored water! A little sweet at first sip but your taste buds get used to it!
Veronica L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Nestle Splash water is so refreshing!! I always make sure I keep cases in my truck for the hot summer days!!!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?