BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Sal F.
El Cajon , CA
Its fun to try water with a bit of flavor but it isn't my favorite. I prefer the regular water bottle.
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
My go to when I want a low calorie non caffeinated drink with a little flavor. The flavor is good but tastes too sweet/fake.
Crystal G.
Denver, Colorado
I love this product it's a very smooth & tasty beverage. It's flavor is very refreshing & very delicious.
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
This is great flavored water, especially for those who struggle to drink plain water. I love the flavor and think it's just the right amount of sweetness. I do think the flavor is a little stronger than I would like, but you can always dilute it down!
Lola V.
South Bend, IN
Nestle water tastes better than other water brands, especially flavored water! Wild Berry is my favorite!
Miranda G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I love that Nestlé has different verities of flavored waters my personal favorite is the berry flavor it taste like juice but it's clear like water
Codi W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this drink so much! It provides a light flavor that doesn't overwhelm the taste buds nor does it feel too artificially sweet. It is great for a hot day or to pair with a savory meal.
Brewing W.
For anyone who isn't a fan of drinking plain water the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage tastes so good and is healthy for you! You will want to keep drinking water after trying this! NO more dull taste!
Tacoriee J.
Dallas, TX
Amazing. It has a great hold. And the price is reasonable. I'll defiantly buy this product again ....
Jennifer R.
I hate drinking sodas and sometimes plain water can get a bit boring so when I feel like drinking something other than water this is my go to drink.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water