BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Dwana H.
Greenville, SC
I love flavored water! It's great to have a little flavor when you're getting a little tired of the plain taste
Sara K.
lancaster, SC
I love this flavor!! Flavored waters were a big help when I quit drinking sodas and tired of just plain water.
Carley F.
Sturgis, KY
I love that this water is so refreshing and adds a nice fruity flavor! I definitely would recommend this water
Keyauntra A.
Longview, TX
This water is really good if you want to add just a little flavor to plain water . The lemon kind is great also
Evelin S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Tastes pretty darn good. Not so sure about the nutrition facts, but the taste makes me want to keep drinking.
Susan Katy T.
Great taste, no calories, keeps plain water from being boring, and pretty easy to find no matter where I am!
Cassidy W.
Porter, TX
I loved the flavor, especially when it's refrigerated. Every time I go to the store I buy at least one pack.
This drink is very tasty. This is one of my favorite flavors. It quenches my thirst on those hot summer days
LoDawn Y.
Twin Lake, MI
This is my families favorite flavor. This had replaced pop in our house. It is non carbonated flavored water.
Itzel R.
Denver, CO
This wasn't the greatest thing I've ever tasted, but not the worst. It's almost like a watered-down kool-aid.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?