BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Arnesha M.
i'm obsessed with these (lol). it's good for people that say water doesn't have a taste. it gives water a taste and it's not too overwhelming, you still can taste the water (if that makes sense).
Yasmin A.
Water can sometimes get a little boring, so drinking something with an added kick to it can taste great- and this is one of them! I absolutely love drinking these flavored Pure Life beverages. They are great for on the go and daily drinking. Perfect for lunch and work too. Overall, I highly recommend giving these a try.
Jovelyn R.
Providence, RI
This flavored water is really good if you're someone who drinks a lot of water and want to switch it up and add flavor instead of always drinking just water. I love that it's not too sweet. Since I've stopped drinking soda and juice everything taste really sweet to me but this is a perfect balance.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
WINNER!! My fussy hubby hates water and most flavored water. I bought all the flavors of nestle splash and he enjoyed them all but this was his favorite the only one he tells me to get lately. Price can be very cheap and a great brand I trust. It tastes like you are cheating on a diet when you are not
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I got this because it was what I could afford at the time. I wasn't sure if my daughter would drink it since she really dislikes just plain water, but I got it and tried it with her, she loved it! I keep an extra straw with us when we travel in case she wants to get a bottle of water now!
Eisha C.
Owego, NY
This is delicious! It is healthy for you and not only that, but it tastes better than unhealthy things like soda and alcoholic beverages. It is super fruity and there is such a great amount of flavor in it, while still be refreshing! I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Angel R.
Welch, WV
I tried this before after seeing in a vending machine. It tasted pretty weird and I probably won't get it again. There was hardly any flavor and it tasted really watered down. It tasted like a lot of ice had melted in a fruit drink if you know what I mean. Think I'll stick the the ICY brand of sparkling waters for now.
Annie M.
These are pretty good, I would drink them but I wouldn't purchase them. Fruit 2.0 and propel are better brands in my opinion for non sparkling fruit waters. You can buy either brand in your local shop rite, food lion or giant. If somebody asked I would say this is mediocre
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did NOT like the taste of this water. It tasted like they tried to make it taste like propel, or gatorade. To me, it was too sugary, and too much flavor added. I like waters that have hints of flavor in them, that way, people aren't trying so hard to escape the essence of water.
Lauren D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water brand is the brand my family purchases most often. We have gotten it several times and we are pretty happy with it. It has a crisp clean flavor and tastes like water should taste. The packaging is clean and simple which is what I prefer. I recommend this water brand to others :)
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?