BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
casea h.
Reklaw
I hate water. But this is amazing and delicious. Just the right amount of flavor to make it bearable. Refreshing
Amy G.
Olton, TX
Our family loves Nestle Pure Life Splash Flavored Water Wild Berry. Easy to grab and go when we are on the move.
Linda R.
Water is great. Have to always drink it and with the added flavor it makes it that much more easier to drink it.
Traci S.
Fayetteville, TN
This water has such great flavor and is crisp and refreshing! It truly quenches my thirst and has great a taste!
Bobbie W.
Barton, MD
Love this water! It is a great treat and makes you feel like you are cheating when you are still staying healthy!
Brittany A.
Hope Mills, NC
This water flavor is amazing! It taste so sweet without having sugar in it and it truly does taste like berries.
Ashley E.
I have a hard time getting my kids to drink water. I bought this figuring it was worth a shot and they loved it.
Jenny K.
Tasted somewhat artificial and fake. I like Vitamin water and wasn't a big fan of this. I wouldn't buy it again.
Marlene G.
BROOKLYN, NY
These water drinks with the hint of fruit taste so good and refreshing especially now that is the summer time!
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
These are so yummy! And for someone who gets super bored of water, this flavor
Is awesome! Calorie free too!!!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart