BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Christa E.
Georgetown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I do not drink flavored water products. Only the 100% pure water from this brand. The option was not included.
Karin H.
Fort Collins, CO
This is probably the only reason I get my 8 glasses a day. I take one to work with me every day and it kept me well hydrated during my pregnancies. With no sugars I even let my toddler drink it.
Traci S.
Huntsville, AL
This water has such great flavor and is crisp and refreshing! It truly quenches my thirst and has great a taste!
Katheryn V.
Lehighton, PA
My husband brought this home one time knowing I enjoy these types of drinks and I was so glad he did! The taste is great and you feel hydrated instead of more thirsty like some other drinks can leave you. I am looking forward to trying all the other flavors!
michayla y.
The wild berry flavor is nice but depending on where I am on the bottle it'll either be too much or too little flavor.
Toya S.
Oakland, CA
A light hint of flavor. Definitely tastes better cold. My kids loved it and I actually didn't mind giving it to them because it didn't have all the gross stuff juice and soda have in it.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
I love flavored waters and this one is perfect for me. Berry flavors are my favorite.
Stefani D.
White oak, PA
Very refreshing! Light and sweet flavor that satisfies thirst. Great choice when you don't want water but want to have a healthier choice than juice
Cody B.
Trumann, AR
Best water and the taste is a taste that is good for you and still very healthy with the flavor
Maraiky W.
Vienna, VA
The water is very pure. I really like nestle products and I always try to buy nestle products
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water