BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Michal B.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I prefer Berry flavors to grape or lemon ones. This water was pretty tasty and a nice change from just plain water.
Jessica M.
It has a slight fake sugar taste, but a great alternative to juices and sodas. This is one of my favorite flavors.
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
My whole family loves the taste of this Nestle water. It comes in very convenient sizes and a taste everyone loves.
Heather D.
This water has way more flavor then I expected. It's delicious. It has helped me kick soda drinking out of my diet.
Jessica C.
Hogansville, GA
This was my go-to drink this summer while kayaking. I absolutely love it. The flavor is light and not overbearing.
kaley p.
waldorf , MD
loved this water!! the flavor wasn’t overwhelming but delicious. even my picky kids loved them warm or cold.
Marcos D.
Doral, FL
Es una excelente agua mineral me gusta ucho y es bastante economica desde siempre esta agua a estado en mi hogar
Tiauna K.
Bluefield, WV
I'm addicted to this water because the flavor is so good! I'm always drinking two or three bottles of this a day.
Sarah M.
Sometimes I just hate having to drink water, so the little extra taste helps me drink more than what I want too!
Paola C.
Great flavor! tates like berries and i totally looooooooooooooooooooove it. I highly recommend this for your kids
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart