BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Mario  T.
Midwest City, OK
Now, for a flavored water these are pretty good. I like the lemon and orange flavor. it doesn't have a weird after taste. just simple and nice.
Cristina R.
My family and I always buy this one its not too much money and it tastes great!
Kristin M.
Will not ever buy Nestlé water after realizing there is salt/sodium used in the water. It's listed as an ingredient. Water is intended to be good for you, not have an ingredient that is typically not healthy.
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love water and having that extra taste helps out even more. It's very economic and Nestle is my go to for water!
Allison D.
N Cambria, PA
I love water and the little splash of taste this has makes it even better!
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
While I normally prefer carbonated, fruit water, this flavored option is a very tame, light tasting alternative to those tempting,sugary beverages.
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the only flavored water i love.. ive tried different ones and this one has to be my favorite
Isabel I.
I bought this at Von's a few months ago and was a little apprehensive about the flavored taste but it really is mild and delicious
Cassidy W.
Porter, TX
I loved the flavor, especially when it's refrigerated. Every time I go to the store I buy at least one pack.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
The taste was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. I will always keep this in stock. This was great.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water