BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Bobbie W.
Barton, MD
Love this water! It is a great treat and makes you feel like you are cheating when you are still staying healthy!
casea h.
Reklaw
I hate water. But this is amazing and delicious. Just the right amount of flavor to make it bearable. Refreshing
Jenny K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tasted somewhat artificial and fake. I like Vitamin water and wasn't a big fan of this. I wouldn't buy it again.
Linda R.
Water is great. Have to always drink it and with the added flavor it makes it that much more easier to drink it.
Ashley E.
I have a hard time getting my kids to drink water. I bought this figuring it was worth a shot and they loved it.
Tiauna K.
Bluefield, WV
I'm addicted to this water because the flavor is so good! I'm always drinking two or three bottles of this a day.
Brittany A.
Hope Mills, NC
This water flavor is amazing! It taste so sweet without having sugar in it and it truly does taste like berries.
Sarah M.
Sometimes I just hate having to drink water, so the little extra taste helps me drink more than what I want too!
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
These are so yummy! And for someone who gets super bored of water, this flavor
Is awesome! Calorie free too!!!
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great taste! Perfect to grab and go and take with you for whenever you're thirsty! Good price for a good drink
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?