BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Elaine S.
linden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tried nestle but never tried this type of water. i love nestle water over all and its amazing it refresh very good.
kaley p.
waldorf , MD
loved this water!! the flavor wasn’t overwhelming but delicious. even my picky kids loved them warm or cold.
Diana L.
I don't care for these flavored waters. They always taste strongly not really to me. So I stick to plain old water.
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
My whole family loves the taste of this Nestle water. It comes in very convenient sizes and a taste everyone loves.
Michal B.
Belleville, MI
I prefer Berry flavors to grape or lemon ones. This water was pretty tasty and a nice change from just plain water.
Jessica C.
Hogansville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was my go-to drink this summer while kayaking. I absolutely love it. The flavor is light and not overbearing.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This water has way more flavor then I expected. It's delicious. It has helped me kick soda drinking out of my diet.
Jessica M.
It has a slight fake sugar taste, but a great alternative to juices and sodas. This is one of my favorite flavors.
Kinsey V.
Gaffney , SC
Love this water, it has flavor but it is not overpowering and does not taste artificial like other flavored waters.
Emily B.
So fresh and tasty. I am a dancer so after a long and hard day at dance this is cures my thirst and I am obsessed.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?