BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Sapphire S.
Really tasty! Quenches my thirst just fine without being overloaded on the flavor. Doesn't have too much sweetness to it, less than a powder additive like Crystal Light to-go packs. Really delicious and doesn't get tiring.
Vineela S.
I'm a fan of flavored water, and this flavor is a good one! The price is a plus too. Definitely an affordable beverage.
Natalie P.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I am not a huge fan of flavored water. I think it is copying what propel did
Emma W.
Ilion, NY
These are perfect if you want water but you also want some juice but want to try and stay fit.
Monica K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Delicious for myself and my family! Easy to throw in a diaper bag and for on the go!
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
I thought this flavor was alright. You can definitely taste the berry flavor but it mostly tastes like a watered down drink, which I understand it is a flavored water! I just wish there was more to it.
Mario  T.
Midwest City, OK
Now, for a flavored water these are pretty good. I like the lemon and orange flavor. it doesn't have a weird after taste. just simple and nice.
Cristina R.
My family and I always buy this one its not too much money and it tastes great!
Kristin M.
Will not ever buy Nestlé water after realizing there is salt/sodium used in the water. It's listed as an ingredient. Water is intended to be good for you, not have an ingredient that is typically not healthy.
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love water and having that extra taste helps out even more. It's very economic and Nestle is my go to for water!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water