BY NESTLÉ #18 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
India W.
The wild berry flavor is the best! lol I remember for those who have trouble drinking water and need a little flavor.
Kristen J.
Hawley, PA
I love Nestle flavored water. It is just sweet anough and does not contain High fructose corn styrup. Tastes great!!
Ashley D.
Boyce, LA
I give this to my kids. they like it because it taste fruity like juice drinks. I like that there is no sugar in it.
Ms N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water is also a great product. it is very refreshing to have and i love the hint of wild berry. nice packaging.
Bob O.
Atlanta, NY
I've tried this in several flavors. It is a reasonable product, slightly overpriced and the flavor can be monotonous.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
Soooooo good. What is better than normal water? This! It has an amazing subtle flavor that excites you to drink water
kaley p.
waldorf , MD
loved this water!! the flavor wasn’t overwhelming but delicious. even my picky kids loved them warm or cold.
Emily B.
So fresh and tasty. I am a dancer so after a long and hard day at dance this is cures my thirst and I am obsessed.
Elaine S.
linden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tried nestle but never tried this type of water. i love nestle water over all and its amazing it refresh very good.
Leah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
You can definitely taste the artificial sweeteners and flavors in the water. Its affordable but lacking in quality.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?