BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Emily B.
So fresh and tasty. I am a dancer so after a long and hard day at dance this is cures my thirst and I am obsessed.
Jessica M.
It has a slight fake sugar taste, but a great alternative to juices and sodas. This is one of my favorite flavors.
nadia C.
Holt, MI
Love the flavor...great way to get kids to stay hydrated in hot weather without all the sugary drinks ...love them
Kinsey V.
Gaffney , SC
Love this water, it has flavor but it is not overpowering and does not taste artificial like other flavored waters.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
This water has way more flavor then I expected. It's delicious. It has helped me kick soda drinking out of my diet.
Elaine S.
linden, NJ
Tried nestle but never tried this type of water. i love nestle water over all and its amazing it refresh very good.
Amy G.
Olton, TX
Our family loves Nestle Pure Life Splash Flavored Water Wild Berry. Easy to grab and go when we are on the move.
Sarah M.
Sometimes I just hate having to drink water, so the little extra taste helps me drink more than what I want too!
casea h.
Reklaw
I hate water. But this is amazing and delicious. Just the right amount of flavor to make it bearable. Refreshing
Ashley E.
I have a hard time getting my kids to drink water. I bought this figuring it was worth a shot and they loved it.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water