BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Andrea R.
I love being healthy! I don't drink any carbonated drinks, so this water with fruit flavors is a great choice for me!
Sheridan G.
Yummy and slightly fruity, this product makes getting your daily water consumption goals a easily obtainable reality!
Ms N.
This water is also a great product. it is very refreshing to have and i love the hint of wild berry. nice packaging.
India W.
The wild berry flavor is the best! lol I remember for those who have trouble drinking water and need a little flavor.
Jessica C.
Hogansville, GA
This was my go-to drink this summer while kayaking. I absolutely love it. The flavor is light and not overbearing.
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love water and having that extra taste helps out even more. It's very economic and Nestle is my go to for water!
Leah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
You can definitely taste the artificial sweeteners and flavors in the water. Its affordable but lacking in quality.
Michal B.
Belleville, MI
I prefer Berry flavors to grape or lemon ones. This water was pretty tasty and a nice change from just plain water.
Diana L.
I don't care for these flavored waters. They always taste strongly not really to me. So I stick to plain old water.
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
My whole family loves the taste of this Nestle water. It comes in very convenient sizes and a taste everyone loves.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water