BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Malia R.
Not a huge fan of this brand of flavored waters. To me the fruit flavoring it too sweet, and tastes way too artificial.
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Wather is soethiung i keep for at home or if i am on the go and kids going to school and the price is good and love it
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
Very good flavoring. Not too overpowering, yet not too subtle. These help me stay on track with drinking enough water.
Kayla K.
This is my favorite flavor out of all of them. The berry flavor is so refreshing and makes drinking water not as boring
Makenzie W.
Vancouver, WA
I love this water so much. I'm not a fan of the way water tastes but I love the way it refreshes me do this is perfect
Whitney G.
Columbia, SC
Has a good flavor to it and unlike some flavored waters it doesn't have a weird after taste. I recommend every try this
Vineela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a fan of flavored water, and this flavor is a good one! The price is a plus too. Definitely an affordable beverage.
mani R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's good it's water and it's good for you or just has extra flavor...even better, I recommend if you don't like water
amanda t.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite drinks. It is so refreshing and doesn't leave an aspartame taste in your mouth afterwards. I love it
Jenny R.
Bronx, NY
A crystal clear taste. Nice and fresh after a hot day walking or hiking. Even just to relax with a book on a summer day
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart