BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Jenny R.
Bronx, NY
A crystal clear taste. Nice and fresh after a hot day walking or hiking. Even just to relax with a book on a summer day
Makenzie W.
Vancouver, WA
I love this water so much. I'm not a fan of the way water tastes but I love the way it refreshes me do this is perfect
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
Very good flavoring. Not too overpowering, yet not too subtle. These help me stay on track with drinking enough water.
Sheridan G.
Yummy and slightly fruity, this product makes getting your daily water consumption goals a easily obtainable reality!
Andrea R.
I love being healthy! I don't drink any carbonated drinks, so this water with fruit flavors is a great choice for me!
Ashley D.
Boyce, LA
I give this to my kids. they like it because it taste fruity like juice drinks. I like that there is no sugar in it.
Bob O.
Atlanta, NY
I've tried this in several flavors. It is a reasonable product, slightly overpriced and the flavor can be monotonous.
Amy C.
Waynesburg, PA
Tastes great! Love this when I don't want to drink soda because of all the sugar, but want some sugar not just water.
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for replenishing your fluids during and after a workout, nice grape flavor and taste, and great for on-the-go.
Danielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is great for anyone who needs to drink water but doesn't like it. It tastes like juice or tea and its sooo good
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?