BY NESTLÉ #15 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Manda S.
Kenner, LA
I normally can't get my kids to drink water. But they LOVE this stuff! And I'd much rather them drinking this than soda!!
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro , TN
These waters are amazing, i love all of the flavors that are available! Every time i go for a run these are what i bring!
Miranda T.
TROY, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty decent flavored water for when you are looking for something beyond just water. A little sweet, but good overall!
Delfina R.
Peoria , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had tried this at a friends house and it was pretty tasty. I have yet bought some for my own but plan on doing so soon.
Heather S.
Grayson, KY
I really love the fruity refreshing taste that this water has. It is a very fresh taste and I love that it is refreshing.
Laetitia B.
Jackson, MI
Liked the wild berry flavor, didn't like the after taste from the artificial sweetener, can tolerate more if it's oce cold.
Erin E.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite flavored waters. It has a sweet juice like flavor without any of the added sugar or additives.
Kenzie m.
South Point
Love this water! I buy it in bulk and always have a bottle with me. Has no weird after taste like some flavored water.
Jenny R.
Bronx, NY
A crystal clear taste. Nice and fresh after a hot day walking or hiking. Even just to relax with a book on a summer day
michayla y.
The wild berry flavor is nice but depending on where I am on the bottle it'll either be too much or too little flavor.
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water
Ruth R.
ventura
Can you really taste the water flavor