BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Miranda T.
Troy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty decent flavored water for when you are looking for something beyond just water. A little sweet, but good overall!
Rebekah S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor of this product is excellent. I really enjoyed it. The product tastes like real berries, nothing fake at all.
Merlyn C.
Clover, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me parece que es refrescante y su sabor es perfecto para esta temporada del año, en general creo que es un buen producto.
Laetitia B.
Jackson, MI
Liked the wild berry flavor, didn't like the after taste from the artificial sweetener, can tolerate more if it's oce cold.
Heather S.
Grayson, KY
I really love the fruity refreshing taste that this water has. It is a very fresh taste and I love that it is refreshing.
K D.
Archbald, PA
My daughter is almost 18 months and she loves this water! I'd rather her drink water than juice and this is her favorite!
michayla y.
The wild berry flavor is nice but depending on where I am on the bottle it'll either be too much or too little flavor.
Sammi B.
Nashville, TN
I love to drink this product when I am looking for a little change from plain water. It's a great substitute for soda.
Malia R.
Not a huge fan of this brand of flavored waters. To me the fruit flavoring it too sweet, and tastes way too artificial.
amanda t.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite drinks. It is so refreshing and doesn't leave an aspartame taste in your mouth afterwards. I love it
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart