BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
This is great flavored water, especially for those who struggle to drink plain water. I love the flavor and think it's just the right amount of sweetness. I do think the flavor is a little stronger than I would like, but you can always dilute it down!
Lola V.
South Bend, IN
Nestle water tastes better than other water brands, especially flavored water! Wild Berry is my favorite!
Miranda G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I love that Nestlé has different verities of flavored waters my personal favorite is the berry flavor it taste like juice but it's clear like water
Codi W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this drink so much! It provides a light flavor that doesn't overwhelm the taste buds nor does it feel too artificially sweet. It is great for a hot day or to pair with a savory meal.
grace r.
South gate , CA
I love the flavor of this water its so amazing it just tastes so good my whole family loves it
Tacoriee J.
Dallas, TX
Amazing. It has a great hold. And the price is reasonable. I'll defiantly buy this product again ....
Cynthia h.
San Jose, CA
This water is my favorite. Water always taste better with a little flavor. And not just water
Jennifer R.
I hate drinking sodas and sometimes plain water can get a bit boring so when I feel like drinking something other than water this is my go to drink.
Faith L.
Woodbridge , CA
Water can get "boring" to most but this water is very tasty and when I see it I'll buy it.
Jessi W.
Southaven, MS
Refreshing change from plain unflavored water! A little sweet at first sip but your taste buds get used to it!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water