BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Erin E.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite flavored waters. It has a sweet juice like flavor without any of the added sugar or additives.
Heather S.
Grayson, KY
I really love the fruity refreshing taste that this water has. It is a very fresh taste and I love that it is refreshing.
Jenny R.
Bronx, NY
A crystal clear taste. Nice and fresh after a hot day walking or hiking. Even just to relax with a book on a summer day
michayla y.
The wild berry flavor is nice but depending on where I am on the bottle it'll either be too much or too little flavor.
Malia R.
Not a huge fan of this brand of flavored waters. To me the fruit flavoring it too sweet, and tastes way too artificial.
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
Very good flavoring. Not too overpowering, yet not too subtle. These help me stay on track with drinking enough water.
Kayla K.
This is my favorite flavor out of all of them. The berry flavor is so refreshing and makes drinking water not as boring
Makenzie W.
Vancouver, WA
I love this water so much. I'm not a fan of the way water tastes but I love the way it refreshes me do this is perfect
Whitney G.
Columbia, SC
Has a good flavor to it and unlike some flavored waters it doesn't have a weird after taste. I recommend every try this
amanda t.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite drinks. It is so refreshing and doesn't leave an aspartame taste in your mouth afterwards. I love it
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?