BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
K D.
Archbald, PA
My daughter is almost 18 months and she loves this water! I'd rather her drink water than juice and this is her favorite!
Katie R.
Kansas City, MO
I couldn't get over the fact that this is in a water bottle! Like the idea of a water based beverage, but wasn't my fav.
Heather S.
Grayson, KY
I really love the fruity refreshing taste that this water has. It is a very fresh taste and I love that it is refreshing.
Sanya B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Of all of the flavors, this one is the best. I prefer just plain old bottled water, but I enjoy this one every so often.
Erin E.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite flavored waters. It has a sweet juice like flavor without any of the added sugar or additives.
Miranda T.
TROY, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty decent flavored water for when you are looking for something beyond just water. A little sweet, but good overall!
Rebekah S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor of this product is excellent. I really enjoyed it. The product tastes like real berries, nothing fake at all.
Merlyn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me parece que es refrescante y su sabor es perfecto para esta temporada del año, en general creo que es un buen producto.
Manda S.
Kenner, LA
I normally can't get my kids to drink water. But they LOVE this stuff! And I'd much rather them drinking this than soda!!
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro , TN
These waters are amazing, i love all of the flavors that are available! Every time i go for a run these are what i bring!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?