BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I'm not a huge fan of flavored water but these are pretty decent and affordable.
Christa E.
Georgetown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I do not drink flavored water products. Only the 100% pure water from this brand. The option was not included.
Karin H.
Fort Collins, CO
This is probably the only reason I get my 8 glasses a day. I take one to work with me every day and it kept me well hydrated during my pregnancies. With no sugars I even let my toddler drink it.
Traci S.
Huntsville, AL
This water has such great flavor and is crisp and refreshing! It truly quenches my thirst and has great a taste!
Katheryn V.
Lehighton, PA
My husband brought this home one time knowing I enjoy these types of drinks and I was so glad he did! The taste is great and you feel hydrated instead of more thirsty like some other drinks can leave you. I am looking forward to trying all the other flavors!
Mayra B.
Hesperia, CA
I love nestle water bottles its my favorite water for me and my family only water I give my baby
michayla y.
The wild berry flavor is nice but depending on where I am on the bottle it'll either be too much or too little flavor.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Great water! With a fun light extra fruity taste to it! Didn't expect to like it but surprisingly I did! Y'all should definitely go try them!
italiana s.
North haven, CT
I liked the natural sweetness of the product. I am not a fan of flavored water, but if I had to choose one to drink I would def. grab this one again because it doesn't taste like straight out aspartame like so many others.
Marinardi S.
Fresno, CA
It's good if you like flavored water and berries has a nice taste (:
If you're into flavored water try it
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water