BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Just not a fan of flavored water. It tastes like its artificial and just isn't appealing to the pallet. I won't buy this again.
Kenia S.
Oceanside , CA
Very refreshing. I love the hint of taste these have. Great if you're in the mood for some flavor but not the extra calories.
Bonnie R.
Somerset, KY
I like the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage although they need to add a little more wild berry flavor to the water.
Carolina C.
Gunnison, CO
Great taste and great price. I always buy those so I can have to carry everywhere.It is the best one. I really recommend it.
Da'Kniqua E.
This water is so good!. I'm a big water drinker, But if you're not really a fan of water, then this water is perfect for you.
Erin S.
Uniontown, OH
Flavored waters are gross. And this one tastes especially fake. I prefer sparkling water if I'm going to drink flavored water
Katherine C.
Columbia, MD
This is a good product. I recommend this it tastes very good and it has a good price for it. It's healthy which is very good.
Khyati S.
This water tastes great! It really hydrates me and makes me feel like my water has flavor.This water has a sweet taste to it.
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
My go to when I want a low calorie non caffeinated drink with a little flavor. The flavor is good but tastes too sweet/fake.
Lindsey M.
I'm a big fan of this brand and water. Trusted brand, and tastes great! Must have for summer grill outs and sporting events
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart