BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good product. I recommend this it tastes very good and it has a good price for it. It's healthy which is very good.
Kenia S.
Oceanside, CA
Very refreshing. I love the hint of taste these have. Great if you're in the mood for some flavor but not the extra calories.
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This water tastes great! It really hydrates me and makes me feel like my water has flavor.This water has a sweet taste to it.
Erin S.
Uniontown, OH
Flavored waters are gross. And this one tastes especially fake. I prefer sparkling water if I'm going to drink flavored water
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
My go to when I want a low calorie non caffeinated drink with a little flavor. The flavor is good but tastes too sweet/fake.
Bonnie R.
Somerset, KY
I like the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage although they need to add a little more wild berry flavor to the water.
Da'Kniqua E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water is so good!. I'm a big water drinker, But if you're not really a fan of water, then this water is perfect for you.
Lindsey M.
I'm a big fan of this brand and water. Trusted brand, and tastes great! Must have for summer grill outs and sporting events
Erin R.
Mansfield , AR
Being on a diet finding something to drink besides plain water is hard. But there flavored waters hit the spot!!! Perfect!
Eny A.
Very refreshing and the taste is subtle so won't leave you that strange after taste in your mouth most flavored waters do.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?