BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Haley P.
Buena Vista, PA
This water is so good. It's my favorite flavor of flavored water. I took it to work everyday and wished I brought more than one.
Elizabeth J.
Victorville, CA
It tastes great, but I'm hesitant to drink something that comes from Nestlé and call it water. It's basically just punch, right?
Aspen M.
This is good value for the price, but has an artificial aftertaste. My kids love it though and I prefer it for them over soda!
Crystal L.
I've tried these waters before when I opted for a more tasteful water source. But the water itself is too salty in my opinion.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Budget friendly flavored water. Our Fareway recently had 6 packs on sale 10 for $10! Great deal compared to the cost of Propel.
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
The taste was really strong. I was impressed with that. but I felt like I was drinking a soft drink or juice instead of water.
Grace S.
Love nestle flavored waters. Very refreshing and hydrating and great for when you want something besides water that's healthy.
Megan W.
Saint Louis, MO
It was satisfactory and fulfilled what I needed with a flavored water, but I prefer other brands. The flavor seemed artificial.
Bev M.
I drink these daily I drink probably 4 or 5 and I absolutely love these I throw a couple in the freezer and drink them icy cold
Rachael  H.
Washington, MI
This flavoring gives a lingering aftertaste. It's very good when drinking, but I can't stand the taste in my mouth afterwords.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart