BY NESTLÉ #18 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Grace S.
Love nestle flavored waters. Very refreshing and hydrating and great for when you want something besides water that's healthy.
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
The taste was really strong. I was impressed with that. but I felt like I was drinking a soft drink or juice instead of water.
Rachael  H.
Washington, MI
This flavoring gives a lingering aftertaste. It's very good when drinking, but I can't stand the taste in my mouth afterwords.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Just not a fan of flavored water. It tastes like its artificial and just isn't appealing to the pallet. I won't buy this again.
Bev M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink these daily I drink probably 4 or 5 and I absolutely love these I throw a couple in the freezer and drink them icy cold
Kenia S.
Oceanside, CA
Very refreshing. I love the hint of taste these have. Great if you're in the mood for some flavor but not the extra calories.
Bonnie R.
Somerset, KY
I like the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage although they need to add a little more wild berry flavor to the water.
Erin S.
Uniontown, OH
Flavored waters are gross. And this one tastes especially fake. I prefer sparkling water if I'm going to drink flavored water
Carolina C.
Gunnison, CO
Great taste and great price. I always buy those so I can have to carry everywhere.It is the best one. I really recommend it.
Da'Kniqua E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water is so good!. I'm a big water drinker, But if you're not really a fan of water, then this water is perfect for you.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?