BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Megan W.
Saint Louis, MO
It was satisfactory and fulfilled what I needed with a flavored water, but I prefer other brands. The flavor seemed artificial.
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
The taste was really strong. I was impressed with that. but I felt like I was drinking a soft drink or juice instead of water.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Budget friendly flavored water. Our Fareway recently had 6 packs on sale 10 for $10! Great deal compared to the cost of Propel.
Grace S.
Love nestle flavored waters. Very refreshing and hydrating and great for when you want something besides water that's healthy.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Just not a fan of flavored water. It tastes like its artificial and just isn't appealing to the pallet. I won't buy this again.
Rachael  H.
Washington, MI
This flavoring gives a lingering aftertaste. It's very good when drinking, but I can't stand the taste in my mouth afterwords.
Bev M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink these daily I drink probably 4 or 5 and I absolutely love these I throw a couple in the freezer and drink them icy cold
Bonnie R.
Somerset, KY
I like the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage although they need to add a little more wild berry flavor to the water.
Erin S.
Uniontown, OH
Flavored waters are gross. And this one tastes especially fake. I prefer sparkling water if I'm going to drink flavored water
Carolina C.
Gunnison, CO
Great taste and great price. I always buy those so I can have to carry everywhere.It is the best one. I really recommend it.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?