BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Stefanie A.
Buckeye, AZ
Flavored waters are pretty fun to try and these is one of my favorites!!!! Refreshing and with a great taste you can't go wrong.
Ramiro V.
Benbrook, Tx
I'm not a huge fan of flavored water but these are pretty decent - you have to try a lot of the flavors to find the one you want!
Kristy N.
New Tazewell, TN
I don't like water but it is a life necessity. This one tastes very good and I managed to drink the whole bottle in one setting.
Melissa T.
Killeen, TX
Not a fan, fos some reason flavoring gives me heartburn! the flavor its not the best and it does not motivate me to drink water.
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This water is so good. It's my favorite flavor of flavored water. I took it to work everyday and wished I brought more than one.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
I found this one more refreshing than other flavores, just make sure it is really cold when you drink it! Love wild berry flavor
Elizabeth J.
Victorville, CA
It tastes great, but I'm hesitant to drink something that comes from Nestlé and call it water. It's basically just punch, right?
Crystal L.
I've tried these waters before when I opted for a more tasteful water source. But the water itself is too salty in my opinion.
Aspen M.
This is good value for the price, but has an artificial aftertaste. My kids love it though and I prefer it for them over soda!
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
The taste was really strong. I was impressed with that. but I felt like I was drinking a soft drink or juice instead of water.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?