BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
I really have a hard time gett8wqter in my body so in an effort to be more proactive about water consumption I figured I'd try flavored water... This was ok when it was ice cold but if it got a little warm it was hard to get down & had a sweetener vibe to it n left a bad taste in my mouth so after trying it i decided to give it up & just stick to the plain ol' nestle water which is great!
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't like plain water so when I got this in the mail at no cost to me in exchange for an honest review I was kinda excited. I am always being told to drink more water...this would be awesome. Well, it stunk! The sugar substitute not only is harmful to your health but it makes this taste disgustingly sweet it's horrible I couldn't even finish it. I will stick to water with fresh fruit in it.
Jade T.
Humble, TX
Hey this right here is delicious! Lol I love water, I am constantly telling people that water is life. The packaging is cool, just like your ordinary water bottle. Every now and then it's nice to have some little flavored drink because I do not drink soda, or really anything which a lot of sugar. So to have a little flavor inside my water, you can't beat that. Raspberry happens to be one of my favorites also. Gr8 taste!
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried every flavor of the Nestle Splash line of product. The wild berry was the best one, which unfortunately isn't saying much. All of the flavors have a chemical taste, which doesn't go away after swallowing. You're left with a healthy coating of slightly tart artificial sweetener all in your mouth. And as time wears on, the aftertaste only gets worse. This product is drinkable, but I won't buy it again.
Camille M.
Harmony, FL
For some people, drinking water is no big deal. But for others, like myself, drinking plain 'ole water is difficult. Brilliant minds at Nestle decided to make lightly flavored water and they are great! The Wild Berry flavor is amazing. They are not overpowering or too sweet, just a little hint of flavor to make drinking your 8 cups easier.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH
I am not usually a fan of flavored water at all, and this was actually initially bought as an accident when I was attempting to buy their plain water brand, however it ended up being a wonderful accident because I drink it all of the time now. It is enough flavor that you do not feel like someone barely sweetened a regular water, but also not overdone. It has an excellent refreshing taste and is healthy at the same time, knocking out all of the extra calories of a pop or other alternative! I would highly recommend this.
Malissa B.
Hazelwood, MO
I have tried the flavored water from Neslte just once. It was affordable, about the same as an a normal bottle of water. I probably won't get it again, only because I don't prefer flavored water. The flavor was nice, but I like plain better. I wouldn't buy it again, but it's just a personal thing. If you like flavored water, then this is for you! It was refreshing.
Arnesha M.
i'm obsessed with these (lol). it's good for people that say water doesn't have a taste. it gives water a taste and it's not too overwhelming, you still can taste the water (if that makes sense).
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I love Nestle water. It is a great bottled water option. Not terrible after taste. It also comes in multiple different flavors, if you would like to have something a little bit different every now and then. A great overall option when you are grabbing for a bottle of water at the grocery store or gas station.
Yasmin A.
Water can sometimes get a little boring, so drinking something with an added kick to it can taste great- and this is one of them! I absolutely love drinking these flavored Pure Life beverages. They are great for on the go and daily drinking. Perfect for lunch and work too. Overall, I highly recommend giving these a try.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?