BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Annette H.
Longview, TX
I drink water every 15 to 20 minutes, love the taste of wild berry in my water. I don't compare it with no other. Very good flavor
Rachel R.
The colony, TX
This is very yummy and refreshing. I like how it is clear compared to other flavored water drinks that are colored and stain teeth.
Erica B.
I love this water. It is so delicious and refreshing. I tried drinking other flavored waters and this one is my favorite for sure.
Isabel I.
I bought this at Von's a few months ago and was a little apprehensive about the flavored taste but it really is mild and delicious
Celica N.
Lemoore, CA
I don't like to usually drink flavored water, but this is one of the types that I do drink. It has a nice, refreshing taste to it.
Laura H.
I love this water, it has a light great taste of berry. I drink this when I want a little splash of flavor instead of having coke.
Santana L.
Kearny, NJ
Love this water! Though I live in the city and it is a bit More expensive at other retailer Walmart is the best place to purchase.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
I found this one more refreshing than other flavores, just make sure it is really cold when you drink it! Love wild berry flavor
Stefanie A.
Buckeye, AZ
Flavored waters are pretty fun to try and these is one of my favorites!!!! Refreshing and with a great taste you can't go wrong.
Kristy N.
New Tazewell, TN
I don't like water but it is a life necessity. This one tastes very good and I managed to drink the whole bottle in one setting.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?