BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
italiana s.
North haven, CT
I liked the natural sweetness of the product. I am not a fan of flavored water, but if I had to choose one to drink I would def. grab this one again because it doesn't taste like straight out aspartame like so many others.
grace r.
South gate , CA
I love the flavor of this water its so amazing it just tastes so good my whole family loves it
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
My boyfriend's son absolutely loves this. Much healthier then soda or juice.
Jessi W.
Southaven, MS
Refreshing change from plain unflavored water! A little sweet at first sip but your taste buds get used to it!
Itzel R.
Denver, CO
This wasn't the greatest thing I've ever tasted, but not the worst. It's almost like a watered-down kool-aid.
Andrea R.
I love being healthy! I don't drink any carbonated drinks, so this water with fruit flavors is a great choice for me!
Brittany B.
Orem, UT
I'm not a huge fan of flavored water. However, the berry flavor really quenched my thirst and had no bad after taste. I suggest you give it a try.
Layla S.
Raleigh, NC
Good flavor. Nothing too strong. Good substitute when you want to drink something more sugary like juice.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
I love this water!! It quenches my thirst! The flavor is very mild. My kids even love it!!
Erin S.
Uniontown, OH
Flavored waters are gross. And this one tastes especially fake. I prefer sparkling water if I'm going to drink flavored water
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water