BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Melina  C.
Mansfield, AR
I like how fresh and clean Nestle water tastes, I am not a big fan of flavored water but if I had to choose one I would pick this one.
Brittany D.
Very refreshing taste and no strange after taste I would recommend this product the flavor is great!!! I like it just as well as propel
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
After trying this flavor water I realized that I like regular water better. It does have a good taste but I enjoy regular water better.
Lucy S.
I don't drink soda and I don't drink juice, all I drink is water. This water is very tasty and it's a nice change from just plain water
Brittany F.
Palm Harbor, FL
The flavor is great, but this is just a once in a while purchase. The added sugar/ chemicals are not necessary and i prefer plain water
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I dislike this product because it has sweetener in it, or something that makes it sweet. I just wanted flavored water, this is not that
Keury G.
Los angeles, CA
The flavor of this water is great. Great for when you are trying to give up juice and don't want just water. A nice shuttle sweet to it
Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
The flavored water is very nice - it's not too weak or watered-down. The berry is a bit sweeter than the other flavors, but still good.
Christy G.
Elkins, AR
I love the flavored water as it is much more pleasant to drink than plain water. My kids will also drink more water when it's flavored!
Carolina S.
I dislike drinking water but with nestle fruit flavor water makes it easier for me to enjoy water specially with these hot summer days.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

back