BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I dislike this product because it has sweetener in it, or something that makes it sweet. I just wanted flavored water, this is not that
Carolina S.
I dislike drinking water but with nestle fruit flavor water makes it easier for me to enjoy water specially with these hot summer days.
Uena M.
Salvador
I want to get this producer it is very good otimo memo want to review the blog and cane in very good youtube even want to test again.
Nadia D.
My favorite flavored water. the flavor is sweet but not overbearing. it smells good and it met my expectations. love it it's so good.
Kari K.
Independence, MO
Sometimes plain water is boring. When you're on a diet you don't want to ruin it with a soda. You want something fresh and exciting.
Jared E.
Paducah, KY
I've only had it once when I accidentally made tea with this water. Needless to say that was gross, but the water itself seemed fine.
Marie S.
Very refreshing alternative to just regular water. Wish the wild berry taste was more noticeable, but all and all I would repurchase.
Haley G.
Of course water has no taste so I'm not a big fan of it and I would prefer to drink juice but this flavoring definitely helps me out.
Belinda B.
Apopka, FL
I like this water but could have a little more flavor. My kids love it and drink it by the bottles! Always a good one for a hot day.
Santana L.
Kearny, NJ
Love this water! Though I live in the city and it is a bit More expensive at other retailer Walmart is the best place to purchase.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?