BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Michele L.
Oswego, NY
I loved the taste of this water. They have them in the vending machines in my school and it was the perfect drink to hold me off till lunch
Bjet C.
Burlington, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the flavor it has, it's very delicious. My family and I drink this along with others as well but always go back to this every time.
Hannah R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the taste of nestle splash water! Crisp, refreshing, and makes you feel more revived. I prefer this over any powder water packet!
Savannah C.
Fall River, MA
This is my favorite kind of water. I love it, my two year old loves it. You can't beat that! And it is so delicious, perfectly sweetened.
Nina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are really refreshing. Its water but its flavored and not like a sparkling way like most zero calorie drinks are. I really like it.
Maria R.
For a hot summer day this is the best to cool off it taste great but I think the one with the lemon flavor is the best one I recommend it
Kayley S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Really like this Nestlé Pure Life Wild Berry Water at first taste. However, it has a weird aftertaste. Kind of like a sour plastic tinge.
Chasitey p.
Estes Park, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Regular water sometimes bores me, this is great if i still want to keep up with my water intake but have something different taste wise.
Laura W.
Berlin, CT
Very refreshing and tastes great. I don't love water but the flavor makes it more appealing. I like that it has zero calories, as well
Jen S.
Granite Falls, NC
Nestle Pure Wild Berry Water is simply refreshing with just a hint of wild berry. It leaves no yucky after taste or artificial flavor.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart