BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Brittany F.
Palm Harbor, FL
The flavor is great, but this is just a once in a while purchase. The added sugar/ chemicals are not necessary and i prefer plain water
Rachael R.
Gibsonia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I dislike this product because it has sweetener in it, or something that makes it sweet. I just wanted flavored water, this is not that
Melina  C.
Mansfield, AR
I like how fresh and clean Nestle water tastes, I am not a big fan of flavored water but if I had to choose one I would pick this one.
Nadia D.
My favorite flavored water. the flavor is sweet but not overbearing. it smells good and it met my expectations. love it it's so good.
Kari K.
Independence, MO
Sometimes plain water is boring. When you're on a diet you don't want to ruin it with a soda. You want something fresh and exciting.
Uena M.
Salvador
I want to get this producer it is very good otimo memo want to review the blog and cane in very good youtube even want to test again.
Jared E.
Paducah, KY
I've only had it once when I accidentally made tea with this water. Needless to say that was gross, but the water itself seemed fine.
Haley G.
Of course water has no taste so I'm not a big fan of it and I would prefer to drink juice but this flavoring definitely helps me out.
Marie S.
Very refreshing alternative to just regular water. Wish the wild berry taste was more noticeable, but all and all I would repurchase.
Isabel I.
I bought this at Von's a few months ago and was a little apprehensive about the flavored taste but it really is mild and delicious
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water