BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Rebecca D.
West Warwick, RI
This water is good if you don't like drinking regular water or you want more juice rather than water. But I prefer the regular water more. Don't get me wrong this is really yummy but kinda sweet
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
I am not a fan of flavored water and I really don't like the texture of Nestle's water for some reason. It's a good value but not very tasty. I rather drink something else. I recommend this to someone who enjoys flavored water or likes Nestle's water.
Elizabeth R.
Fairly cheap and has a great taste. Can be overbearing for those who do not like sweet tastes. I prefer the water to be cold to combat some of the sugary taste.
Diana L.
I don't care for these flavored waters. They always taste strongly not really to me. So I stick to plain old water.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH
I am not usually a fan of flavored water at all, and this was actually initially bought as an accident when I was attempting to buy their plain water brand, however it ended up being a wonderful accident because I drink it all of the time now. It is enough flavor that you do not feel like someone barely sweetened a regular water, but also not overdone. It has an excellent refreshing taste and is healthy at the same time, knocking out all of the extra calories of a pop or other alternative! I would highly recommend this.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
It's a little too flavored. but still hydrating. good if you want a soda/juice substitute
Aleeya Z.
This is hands down my favorite flavored water. I gave up drinking soda about a year ago and was looking for a replacement. And this is perfect. My local grocery store runs the 6 packs for $1.00 every few months. And when they do I order a few cases to stock up.
Annie M.
These are pretty good, I would drink them but I wouldn't purchase them. Fruit 2.0 and propel are better brands in my opinion for non sparkling fruit waters. You can buy either brand in your local shop rite, food lion or giant. If somebody asked I would say this is mediocre
grace r.
South gate , CA
I love the flavor of this water its so amazing it just tastes so good my whole family loves it
Jessi W.
Southaven, MS
Refreshing change from plain unflavored water! A little sweet at first sip but your taste buds get used to it!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water