BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
Like it alot! and so does my daughter. Instead of drinking juice or other sugary drinks,this is what we opt for.It's so refreshingly good!
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Very refreshing water with lots of hint of berry flavor. Sometimes when I want to quench for something sweet, this is the go to of my day.
Hannah R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the taste of nestle splash water! Crisp, refreshing, and makes you feel more revived. I prefer this over any powder water packet!
Savannah C.
Fall river, MA
This is my favorite kind of water. I love it, my two year old loves it. You can't beat that! And it is so delicious, perfectly sweetened.
Nina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are really refreshing. Its water but its flavored and not like a sparkling way like most zero calorie drinks are. I really like it.
Kayley S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Really like this Nestlé Pure Life Wild Berry Water at first taste. However, it has a weird aftertaste. Kind of like a sour plastic tinge.
Maria R.
For a hot summer day this is the best to cool off it taste great but I think the one with the lemon flavor is the best one I recommend it
Chasitey p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Regular water sometimes bores me, this is great if i still want to keep up with my water intake but have something different taste wise.
Bjet C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the flavor it has, it's very delicious. My family and I drink this along with others as well but always go back to this every time.
Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
The flavored water is very nice - it's not too weak or watered-down. The berry is a bit sweeter than the other flavors, but still good.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?