BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Absolutely love this flavor!
It makes a great substitute for when my children want pop. I can give them a bit of flavor without all the sugar.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
Great crisp taste! The perfect amount of fruit flavor without being over powering! Very refreshing and quenches thirst wonderfully! I love it.
Sydney S.
Stanford, KY
I love this water! I actually tried this out when I was going to the beach. I love it! I like to freeze it half way and then take it with me.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great water! With a fun light extra fruity taste to it! Didn't expect to like it but surprisingly I did! Y'all should definitely go try them!
BoxKraz E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this flavored water from Nestle. It is refreshing and perfect for summer without drinking any additional calories or unnecessary sugars.
Hannah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This flavored water tastes so great! It hydrates you but gives you a great taste in your mouth at the same time. I love this flavored water!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great value! We get a 6 pack for $1 at our local Walmart. My kids love this! A great alternative to all the sugary drinks they tend to like.
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
I hate normal water. There is a taste I don't like. But flavored water is pretty good. I don't mind this. I've had better but this isn't bad
Nikki B.
Wayne, WV
I've tried all the nestle flavored waters and the wild berry is my favorite. It doesn't have as bad of an after taste as some of the others.
Ana Carolina D.
San Antonio, TX
I had to take a lot of water during my pregnancy and this water I took enough. It has a mild and pleasant taste on the palate. I like a lot!
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?