BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
Like it alot! and so does my daughter. Instead of drinking juice or other sugary drinks,this is what we opt for.It's so refreshingly good!
Bianca R.
Liverpool, NY
Not a fan. It tastes like artificial fruit punch with a little bit of a medicinal after taste.
Hannah E.
This flavored water tastes so great! It hydrates you but gives you a great taste in your mouth at the same time. I love this flavored water!
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
My Child loves this flavored water. And I do too! Its a great way to get him to drink the water he needs.
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Very refreshing water with lots of hint of berry flavor. Sometimes when I want to quench for something sweet, this is the go to of my day.
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
I much prefer regular water with no flavoring. But this is all a friend had at her home. Surprisingly it wasn't half bad. Very fruity and even smelled good!
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite non soda drinks and a great alternative. Just the right amount of fruit flavor.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product! love love love!! I would definitely buy again! used regularly love! excellent@!
grace r.
South gate , CA
I love the flavor of this water its so amazing it just tastes so good my whole family loves it
Jessi W.
Southaven, MS
Refreshing change from plain unflavored water! A little sweet at first sip but your taste buds get used to it!
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water