BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Danielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is great for anyone who needs to drink water but doesn't like it. It tastes like juice or tea and its sooo good
Michal B.
Belleville, MI
I prefer Berry flavors to grape or lemon ones. This water was pretty tasty and a nice change from just plain water.
Leah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
You can definitely taste the artificial sweeteners and flavors in the water. Its affordable but lacking in quality.
nadia C.
Holt, MI
Love the flavor...great way to get kids to stay hydrated in hot weather without all the sugary drinks ...love them
Jessica M.
It has a slight fake sugar taste, but a great alternative to juices and sodas. This is one of my favorite flavors.
Diana L.
I don't care for these flavored waters. They always taste strongly not really to me. So I stick to plain old water.
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
My whole family loves the taste of this Nestle water. It comes in very convenient sizes and a taste everyone loves.
Emily B.
So fresh and tasty. I am a dancer so after a long and hard day at dance this is cures my thirst and I am obsessed.
Marcos D.
Doral, FL
Es una excelente agua mineral me gusta ucho y es bastante economica desde siempre esta agua a estado en mi hogar
Tiauna K.
Bluefield, WV
I'm addicted to this water because the flavor is so good! I'm always drinking two or three bottles of this a day.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water