BY NESTLÉ #18 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Kathleen D.
Damascus, OR
Very refreshing and a nice change from plain water once in awhile. Handy single serve bottle makes it easy to take with. I love the berry flavor.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
Great crisp taste! The perfect amount of fruit flavor without being over powering! Very refreshing and quenches thirst wonderfully! I love it.
Mario  T.
Midwest City, OK
Now, for a flavored water these are pretty good. I like the lemon and orange flavor. it doesn't have a weird after taste. just simple and nice.
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA
Fruit flavored water are my faves they're so yummy and it gives you a reason to drink more water. It's perfect for children who dislike water.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Absolutely love this flavor!
It makes a great substitute for when my children want pop. I can give them a bit of flavor without all the sugar.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great water! With a fun light extra fruity taste to it! Didn't expect to like it but surprisingly I did! Y'all should definitely go try them!
Victoria P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not much into flavored water but I used to drink this in middle school when regular water was sold out in the machine and it does taste good.
Sydney S.
Stanford, KY
I love this water! I actually tried this out when I was going to the beach. I love it! I like to freeze it half way and then take it with me.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
I normally do not like wild berry products, but these are amazing. The berry taste is just right and not too strong. Would highly recommend.
kait b.
I really liked this flavor however it was not my favorite. This brand is fantastic! not over purified and definitely a fantastic price!! love
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?