BY NESTLÉ #15 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gidget M.
Rome, GA
I love flavored water.. i cannot stand drinking plain water. this flavor is awesome. flavored water is great for people who don't drink plain water.
Chelsea C.
Ashville, OH
I love berry water and this was perfect! The berry taste was not overwhelming, it was settle. Almost tasted like fresh berries squeezed into it!
c r.
I am a recovering diet soda addict and sparkling water has become my go to. I love the raspberry lime flavor. Just enough flavor and refreshing.
Kathleen D.
Damascus, OR
Very refreshing and a nice change from plain water once in awhile. Handy single serve bottle makes it easy to take with. I love the berry flavor.
Lacy H.
Cleburne
I love these waters. Its $1.50 for 6. The flavor isnt to strong or to weak its just right. Its super refreshing! And you can find em at Wal-Mart!
Dana S.
It's not my favorite. I tried different ones but it all tastes the same. Like a super watered down fruit drink that I had left around for hours.
Taylor F.
It has good flavor. Makes it easy to stay hydrated. But it is just flavored water, so it makes it difficult to write too much of a review, haha.
Yessica M.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Para mi es como cualquiera otra agua, me gusta mucho esta marca pero el agua no tiene mucho en especial, puede mejorar, sin embargo no esta mal.
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA
Fruit flavored water are my faves they're so yummy and it gives you a reason to drink more water. It's perfect for children who dislike water.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
Great crisp taste! The perfect amount of fruit flavor without being over powering! Very refreshing and quenches thirst wonderfully! I love it.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?