BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Chelsea C.
Ashville, OH
I love berry water and this was perfect! The berry taste was not overwhelming, it was settle. Almost tasted like fresh berries squeezed into it!
c r.
I am a recovering diet soda addict and sparkling water has become my go to. I love the raspberry lime flavor. Just enough flavor and refreshing.
Dana S.
It's not my favorite. I tried different ones but it all tastes the same. Like a super watered down fruit drink that I had left around for hours.
Taylor F.
It has good flavor. Makes it easy to stay hydrated. But it is just flavored water, so it makes it difficult to write too much of a review, haha.
Kelly M.
Conklin , MI
Great crisp taste! The perfect amount of fruit flavor without being over powering! Very refreshing and quenches thirst wonderfully! I love it.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Absolutely love this flavor!
It makes a great substitute for when my children want pop. I can give them a bit of flavor without all the sugar.
Mario  T.
Midwest City, OK
Now, for a flavored water these are pretty good. I like the lemon and orange flavor. it doesn't have a weird after taste. just simple and nice.
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA
Fruit flavored water are my faves they're so yummy and it gives you a reason to drink more water. It's perfect for children who dislike water.
Allison D.
Athens, AL
I've never really enjoyed the taste of bland water, so I'm glad that there is flavor! I only drink this water now because of the great taste!
Sydney S.
Stanford, KY
I love this water! I actually tried this out when I was going to the beach. I love it! I like to freeze it half way and then take it with me.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water