BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Brittany B.
Orem, UT
I'm not a huge fan of flavored water. However, the berry flavor really quenched my thirst and had no bad after taste. I suggest you give it a try.
Vanessa R.
North Augusta, SC
The nestle wild berry os the best flavor on my opinion it is much better tham the rest and something d8fferent when you don't just want plain water.
Lacy H.
Cleburne
I love these waters. Its $1.50 for 6. The flavor isnt to strong or to weak its just right. Its super refreshing! And you can find em at Wal-Mart!
Dana S.
It's not my favorite. I tried different ones but it all tastes the same. Like a super watered down fruit drink that I had left around for hours.
Chelsea C.
Ashville, OH
I love berry water and this was perfect! The berry taste was not overwhelming, it was settle. Almost tasted like fresh berries squeezed into it!
Yessica M.
Medley, FL
Para mi es como cualquiera otra agua, me gusta mucho esta marca pero el agua no tiene mucho en especial, puede mejorar, sin embargo no esta mal.
c r.
I am a recovering diet soda addict and sparkling water has become my go to. I love the raspberry lime flavor. Just enough flavor and refreshing.
Kathleen D.
Damascus, OR
Very refreshing and a nice change from plain water once in awhile. Handy single serve bottle makes it easy to take with. I love the berry flavor.
Taylor F.
It has good flavor. Makes it easy to stay hydrated. But it is just flavored water, so it makes it difficult to write too much of a review, haha.
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA
Fruit flavored water are my faves they're so yummy and it gives you a reason to drink more water. It's perfect for children who dislike water.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?