BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Annelise E.
Hamilton, OH
So delicious, especially as a warm afternoon treat. I highly recommend it. Just a little splash of flavor, not too overwhelming. My son likes it too.
Gidget M.
Rome, GA
I love flavored water.. i cannot stand drinking plain water. this flavor is awesome. flavored water is great for people who don't drink plain water.
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a delicious and refreshing water beverage. Not too easy to find individually in gas stations but you can buy in bulk at any grocery store.
Courtney L.
Parkville, MD
I drink water all the time and I'm never a big fan of flavored water they always have too little or too much flavor but this was the perfect blend
Vanessa R.
North Augusta, SC
The nestle wild berry os the best flavor on my opinion it is much better tham the rest and something d8fferent when you don't just want plain water.
Mollie S.
These taste like a caprisun. They have a ton of flavor for a flavored water. They do not leave a weird film in your mouth either. Very refreshing.
Miranda G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I love that Nestlé has different verities of flavored waters my personal favorite is the berry flavor it taste like juice but it's clear like water
Sarah H.
Peebles, OH
I don't get too excited about pre-bottled water. Cause I like to make my own. That being said. This was a close second for being really good water.
Lindsay G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my favorite drinks! The water has just enough flavor to keep me wanting to drink it and is a great way to get your water intake for the day!
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
While I normally prefer carbonated, fruit water, this flavored option is a very tame, light tasting alternative to those tempting,sugary beverages.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?