BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these flavored waters! Nestle is my favorite water brand. Many different berry flavors to choose from.
Karen B.
My husband loves flavored water he can't drink it alone so he gets these for himself and he really likes it
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Its great water. It tastes great. we always give it to our customers. its great value, it tastes very good.
jaye C.
Hudson, FL
Wow this flavored water is AMAZING. It has the best taste. It will make people who don't like water love it
Alexandra B.
North Prairie, WI
This is a great tasting water and my picky kids love it! A much better alternative to some juices and soda!
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
My husband only drinks this water and he loves it. I don't like flavored water but I'm glad he enjoys it.
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
I love this Nestle water because it is very refreshing and the wild berry flavor adds a nice twist to it!
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ
This is a must for parties! A great alternative to sodas and so refreshing and hydrating! Guilt free too
Crystal G.
Denver, Colorado
I love this product it's a very smooth & tasty beverage. It's flavor is very refreshing & very delicious.
Evangelina M.
Ontario, CA
I love this water it's taken place of my soda pop. Perfect size bottle and tastes great very refreshing!!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water