BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The Wild Berry flavor is great and reminds me a lot of Propel. I don't like plain water, so these flavored drinks help me get my daily water intake.
Jennifer R.
I hate drinking sodas and sometimes plain water can get a bit boring so when I feel like drinking something other than water this is my go to drink.
Annelise E.
Hamilton, OH
So delicious, especially as a warm afternoon treat. I highly recommend it. Just a little splash of flavor, not too overwhelming. My son likes it too.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
If you an avid water drinker you know tha not all water taste the same. Lol This is definitely one of my favorites to have snd 99% of stores have it!
Stefani D.
White oak, PA
Very refreshing! Light and sweet flavor that satisfies thirst. Great choice when you don't want water but want to have a healthier choice than juice
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not really a water drink but this stuff is actually delicious! My two year old loves it! The fruit flavor tastes so natural unlike other brands.
Lindsay F.
Saint Marys, GA
For the price the flavor is alright, I enjoy regular water over flavored water but sometimes you just need a change. We will buy again but not often
Vanessa R.
North Augusta, SC
The nestle wild berry os the best flavor on my opinion it is much better tham the rest and something d8fferent when you don't just want plain water.
Miranda G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I love that Nestlé has different verities of flavored waters my personal favorite is the berry flavor it taste like juice but it's clear like water
Sarah H.
Peebles, OH
I don't get too excited about pre-bottled water. Cause I like to make my own. That being said. This was a close second for being really good water.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?