BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this water. I try to stay away from drinking soda and whenever water gets old this is a great substitute! The flavor is subtle but just enough!
KerrieAnn K.
Salem, OR
Great alternative to just plan water.. For those occasions you want something with flavor and not all the sugar.. Quenches your thirst and taste great.
Jennifer R.
I hate drinking sodas and sometimes plain water can get a bit boring so when I feel like drinking something other than water this is my go to drink.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
If you an avid water drinker you know tha not all water taste the same. Lol This is definitely one of my favorites to have snd 99% of stores have it!
Annelise E.
Hamilton, OH
So delicious, especially as a warm afternoon treat. I highly recommend it. Just a little splash of flavor, not too overwhelming. My son likes it too.
Lindsay F.
Saint Marys, GA
For the price the flavor is alright, I enjoy regular water over flavored water but sometimes you just need a change. We will buy again but not often
Stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Wild Berry flavor is great and reminds me a lot of Propel. I don't like plain water, so these flavored drinks help me get my daily water intake.
Stefani D.
White oak, PA
Very refreshing! Light and sweet flavor that satisfies thirst. Great choice when you don't want water but want to have a healthier choice than juice
Vanessa R.
North Augusta, SC
The nestle wild berry os the best flavor on my opinion it is much better tham the rest and something d8fferent when you don't just want plain water.
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a delicious and refreshing water beverage. Not too easy to find individually in gas stations but you can buy in bulk at any grocery store.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water