BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Hope L.
Stockton, CA
I actually enjoyed this beverage. It's water yet at the same time, it has a fruity taste to it that makes u enjoy it if you prefer juice or soda over water
Racheal W.
Moses Lake, WA
I would say that lemon is my favorite, but for a healthy water bottle that is flavored and sweet, this is my ultimate go to. I alwayhs have some on hamd
Ashleigh S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not usually a fan of flavored water, but this stuff was actually not bad. It didn't taste fake like some do, and the sugar didn't taste weird either.
Lori S.
Bad Axe, MI
I enjoy taking this in my lunch each day. I have tried many other flavors although this is my favorite. I encourages me to drink water due to the flavor.
brittney d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This water just has a different taste with the flavors. It's not the best but it's not the worst. I feel like they put a little too much flavor in them.
Tammie J.
This is for individuals that has a hard time drinking water as myself. The Berry flavor is delicious and helps me to get my recommended daily allowance.
Colleen M.
I've been trying to drink more water lately, so I've been buying flavored varieties in hopes to get myself used to drinking more and this one is my fave!
KerrieAnn K.
Salem, OR
Great alternative to just plan water.. For those occasions you want something with flavor and not all the sugar.. Quenches your thirst and taste great.
Maria H.
San Antonio
I picked up this from the display because it sounded like a good idea but I regretted it. It really has no flavor and could only taste the carbonation.
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this water. I try to stay away from drinking soda and whenever water gets old this is a great substitute! The flavor is subtle but just enough!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?