BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Lori S.
Bad Axe, MI
I enjoy taking this in my lunch each day. I have tried many other flavors although this is my favorite. I encourages me to drink water due to the flavor.
Tammie J.
This is for individuals that has a hard time drinking water as myself. The Berry flavor is delicious and helps me to get my recommended daily allowance.
brittney d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This water just has a different taste with the flavors. It's not the best but it's not the worst. I feel like they put a little too much flavor in them.
KerrieAnn K.
Salem, OR
Great alternative to just plan water.. For those occasions you want something with flavor and not all the sugar.. Quenches your thirst and taste great.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
I picked up this from the display because it sounded like a good idea but I regretted it. It really has no flavor and could only taste the carbonation.
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this water. I try to stay away from drinking soda and whenever water gets old this is a great substitute! The flavor is subtle but just enough!
Stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The Wild Berry flavor is great and reminds me a lot of Propel. I don't like plain water, so these flavored drinks help me get my daily water intake.
Jennifer R.
I hate drinking sodas and sometimes plain water can get a bit boring so when I feel like drinking something other than water this is my go to drink.
Annelise E.
Hamilton, OH
So delicious, especially as a warm afternoon treat. I highly recommend it. Just a little splash of flavor, not too overwhelming. My son likes it too.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
If you an avid water drinker you know tha not all water taste the same. Lol This is definitely one of my favorites to have snd 99% of stores have it!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?