BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Marcy H.
This flavored water was okay but I would honestly rather have non flavored water. If I have a flavored drink i like it to be very flavorful, not just a hint.
Olguita C.
I love flavored water when I'm getting a bit bored of regular water. this specific type I love because it's still very low on calories but still tastes godl
Aysiah D.
Country Club Hills, IL
Unless you have a refrigerator by your bed side or something cold to keep your water in I don't recommend this to anyone. Try it my taste buds might be wack.
Hope L.
Stockton, CA
I actually enjoyed this beverage. It's water yet at the same time, it has a fruity taste to it that makes u enjoy it if you prefer juice or soda over water
brittney d.
This water just has a different taste with the flavors. It's not the best but it's not the worst. I feel like they put a little too much flavor in them.
Ashleigh S.
I'm not usually a fan of flavored water, but this stuff was actually not bad. It didn't taste fake like some do, and the sugar didn't taste weird either.
Lori S.
Bad Axe, MI
I enjoy taking this in my lunch each day. I have tried many other flavors although this is my favorite. I encourages me to drink water due to the flavor.
Racheal W.
Moses Lake, WA
I would say that lemon is my favorite, but for a healthy water bottle that is flavored and sweet, this is my ultimate go to. I alwayhs have some on hamd
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
I've been trying to drink more water lately, so I've been buying flavored varieties in hopes to get myself used to drinking more and this one is my fave!
Tammie J.
This is for individuals that has a hard time drinking water as myself. The Berry flavor is delicious and helps me to get my recommended daily allowance.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart