BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Yvonne M.
Love it very refreshing. I love the feeling it
Gives you on your tongue and my kids loved it to and is very much more healthier the sodas.
Michele L.
Oswego, NY
I loved the taste of this water. They have them in the vending machines in my school and it was the perfect drink to hold me off till lunch
Shanee C.
Binghamton, NY
I use to buy these for my son when he has difficultly drinking water. Drinking this flavored water helped him to begin drinking water more.
Kayley S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Really like this Nestlé Pure Life Wild Berry Water at first taste. However, it has a weird aftertaste. Kind of like a sour plastic tinge.
Hannah R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the taste of nestle splash water! Crisp, refreshing, and makes you feel more revived. I prefer this over any powder water packet!
Bjet C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the flavor it has, it's very delicious. My family and I drink this along with others as well but always go back to this every time.
Savannah C.
Fall river, MA
This is my favorite kind of water. I love it, my two year old loves it. You can't beat that! And it is so delicious, perfectly sweetened.
Nina H.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are really refreshing. Its water but its flavored and not like a sparkling way like most zero calorie drinks are. I really like it.
Carolina S.
I dislike drinking water but with nestle fruit flavor water makes it easier for me to enjoy water specially with these hot summer days.
Brittany F.
Palm Harbor, FL
The flavor is great, but this is just a once in a while purchase. The added sugar/ chemicals are not necessary and i prefer plain water
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water