BY NESTLÉ #15 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Let's be real... water gets old. I love these because I still get my water intake with a very light splash of flavor and then aren't loaded with tons of sugar.
Tuesday H.
Kenner, LA
This tastes so good and is a good way to ween off of sodas and other unhealthy drinks. It's has a fruity taste but still maintains the freshness of pure water
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC
This water tastes amazing!!!!!!!!! It was definitely affordable, around $5 for a 12 pack. Not expensive at all. The flavor was really strong and long-lasting.
Katharine G.
I'm not a big flavored water lover but I tried this at a friends and really liked it. This isn't my favorite flavor but it's still very good and not too sweet.
Nikki L.
Buchanan, TN
I stopped buying Nestlé products when I learned that they are not a socially responsible corporationand are defendents in a child slavery class-action lawsuit.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
This was a mistake purchase. meaning i didn't know what it really was when I bought it. it was a surprising taste with very little after taste. but it was yummy
Brianna G.
Bemidji, MN
I almost never drank enough water like you’re supposed to but this stuff has totally changed how much water I drink! It tastes amazing and is very addictive
Shannon K.
Niles, IL
Yummy! Sometimes water isn't satisfying enough . When your looking for a little bit of taste but something that's still healthy this stuff is the way to go!
Marcy H.
This flavored water was okay but I would honestly rather have non flavored water. If I have a flavored drink i like it to be very flavorful, not just a hint.
Olguita C.
I love flavored water when I'm getting a bit bored of regular water. this specific type I love because it's still very low on calories but still tastes godl
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?