BY NESTLÉ #18 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
This was a mistake purchase. meaning i didn't know what it really was when I bought it. it was a surprising taste with very little after taste. but it was yummy
Brianna G.
Bemidji , MN
I almost never drank enough water like you’re supposed to but this stuff has totally changed how much water I drink! It tastes amazing and is very addictive
Marcy H.
This flavored water was okay but I would honestly rather have non flavored water. If I have a flavored drink i like it to be very flavorful, not just a hint.
Olguita C.
I love flavored water when I'm getting a bit bored of regular water. this specific type I love because it's still very low on calories but still tastes godl
Tori W.
Roseville , CA
We buy these in our house all the time for work. They are a good way to still drink water throughout the day but have some flavor. Will rebuy in the future.
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
I much prefer regular water with no flavoring. But this is all a friend had at her home. Surprisingly it wasn't half bad. Very fruity and even smelled good!
Aysiah D.
Country Club Hills, IL
Unless you have a refrigerator by your bed side or something cold to keep your water in I don't recommend this to anyone. Try it my taste buds might be wack.
Shannon K.
Niles, IL
Yummy! Sometimes water isn't satisfying enough . When your looking for a little bit of taste but something that's still healthy this stuff is the way to go!
Hope L.
Stockton, CA
I actually enjoyed this beverage. It's water yet at the same time, it has a fruity taste to it that makes u enjoy it if you prefer juice or soda over water
Ashleigh S.
I'm not usually a fan of flavored water, but this stuff was actually not bad. It didn't taste fake like some do, and the sugar didn't taste weird either.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?