BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son doesn't really like to drink water. He will only drink from a water bottle. The other night I came across this and we got home put some in a cup for him and he loves it. It tastes pretty good but not as well as the propel water does. But it's a heck of a lot cheaper which is nice. Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry is a very good buy.
Jennifer C.
Watertown, NY
I'm not normally a water drinker like I should be but when I got this in my VoxBox as a sample, I was willing to try it. I love the taste. Not too strong and no after taste like some of the other ones do. I highly recommend this one.
Deysi S.
I like Wal-Mart when they have the roll back you can get special for the water cases but also what I love is you can take your ads you no the promotions you get in the mail and you can compare the prices and If they have high they going to give you at equal price and you save money time so I recommend to go
Alana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite flavor out of all the nestle flavored water!! The flavor to me is pretty light and definitely artificial tasting.. I usually go for this when I just don't want regular water but am craving the taste of something different! It's okay to try.. The aftertaste isn't always pleasant with these
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I really like this flavored water. The berry flavor taste great, end it is 0 cal without having a weird aftertaste. Also it seems to be less salty tasting than propel is which I like. My friend loves to give these to her kid so that he feels like he's getting juice but doesn't get all the sugar.
Taylor C.
Pinellas Park
I love the flavor of this water. I'm not big on soda or juices so when I need something with a little flavor this is always
my go to. It is also great for my boyfriend who hates he taste of regular water! Definitely recommend!
Chris T.
Kernersville, NC
I hate water! I need my drinks to have flavor and this water does! The wild berry is my favorite flavor with the lemon flavor coming in a close second. In the summer time I'll freeze a bottle and bring it with me to the pool.
Susane T.
I honestly didn't like this product at all. It left a really bad after taste in my mouth after I had a few sips. Maybe it was the flavor but I didn't like at all.
Miranda B.
I love these. The flavor is great whether its cold or room temp. I buy at least 3 cases at a time so I can take them to the gym with me. 16.9oz just isn't enough. Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was never a water drinker until now, my doctor suggested trying this flavor splash and I fell in love! No bad after taste at all, but still doesn't feel like you're drinking water.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?