BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Miranda B.
I love these. The flavor is great whether its cold or room temp. I buy at least 3 cases at a time so I can take them to the gym with me. 16.9oz just isn't enough. Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was never a water drinker until now, my doctor suggested trying this flavor splash and I fell in love! No bad after taste at all, but still doesn't feel like you're drinking water.
Barbara B.
I buy this in a variety case from Sam's. I like that it's a variety of flavors and i like that price is great. I drink a lot of water so it's important to me that the flavor is good and the price is right
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
There is an off taste with this. It's like if you drink too much it will give you a scratchy throat. The taste is okay, the after taste not so much. The price was really cheap but I would not purchase this again
Chelsea H.
This product helps me drink SO much more water. I know water is so good for you but I can't force myself to drink it on it's own. This has an excellent, refreshing berry taste that has helped me give up less healthy options!
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
I hate water and no i need to drink more then i should but i feel like i have to force myself to drink it. This water is one of the only waters that i actually LOVE! i stumbled on it when there was a sale and THANK GOODNESS I DID! It isn't to strong of a flavor but is also doesn't taste like watered down koolaid like most flavored waters do. It refreshing and makes you enjoy drinking water. Then your proud of yourself for drinking more water and less softdrinks. Win win in my book. Try it if you don't really drink as much water as you should like myself.
Angela S.
You guys seriously.. this is the only type of water I drink. BUT MY WALMART STOPPED SELLING IT IM SO HURT. GRAB YOU A PACK BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE ME. It's only a dollar.
Jelesha P.
Collinsville , IL
Absolutely love this water and all the other flavors that they have. It's so refreshing and it's a nice way to get you back into drinking water, once you take that first sip you'll forget it's even water.
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
I really have a hard time gett8wqter in my body so in an effort to be more proactive about water consumption I figured I'd try flavored water... This was ok when it was ice cold but if it got a little warm it was hard to get down & had a sweetener vibe to it n left a bad taste in my mouth so after trying it i decided to give it up & just stick to the plain ol' nestle water which is great!
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't like plain water so when I got this in the mail at no cost to me in exchange for an honest review I was kinda excited. I am always being told to drink more water...this would be awesome. Well, it stunk! The sugar substitute not only is harmful to your health but it makes this taste disgustingly sweet it's horrible I couldn't even finish it. I will stick to water with fresh fruit in it.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water