BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this flavored water. The berry flavor taste great, end it is 0 cal without having a weird aftertaste. Also it seems to be less salty tasting than propel is which I like. My friend loves to give these to her kid so that he feels like he's getting juice but doesn't get all the sugar.
Taylor C.
Pinellas Park
I love the flavor of this water. I'm not big on soda or juices so when I need something with a little flavor this is always
my go to. It is also great for my boyfriend who hates he taste of regular water! Definitely recommend!
Susane T.
I honestly didn't like this product at all. It left a really bad after taste in my mouth after I had a few sips. Maybe it was the flavor but I didn't like at all.
Miranda B.
I love these. The flavor is great whether its cold or room temp. I buy at least 3 cases at a time so I can take them to the gym with me. 16.9oz just isn't enough. Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was never a water drinker until now, my doctor suggested trying this flavor splash and I fell in love! No bad after taste at all, but still doesn't feel like you're drinking water.
Barbara B.
I buy this in a variety case from Sam's. I like that it's a variety of flavors and i like that price is great. I drink a lot of water so it's important to me that the flavor is good and the price is right
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
There is an off taste with this. It's like if you drink too much it will give you a scratchy throat. The taste is okay, the after taste not so much. The price was really cheap but I would not purchase this again
Chelsea H.
This product helps me drink SO much more water. I know water is so good for you but I can't force myself to drink it on it's own. This has an excellent, refreshing berry taste that has helped me give up less healthy options!
Amber R.
['LOUISVILLE', ''], KY
I hate water and no i need to drink more then i should but i feel like i have to force myself to drink it. This water is one of the only waters that i actually LOVE! i stumbled on it when there was a sale and THANK GOODNESS I DID! It isn't to strong of a flavor but is also doesn't taste like watered down koolaid like most flavored waters do. It refreshing and makes you enjoy drinking water. Then your proud of yourself for drinking more water and less softdrinks. Win win in my book. Try it if you don't really drink as much water as you should like myself.
Angela S.
You guys seriously.. this is the only type of water I drink. BUT MY WALMART STOPPED SELLING IT IM SO HURT. GRAB YOU A PACK BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE ME. It's only a dollar.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?