BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Arnesha M.
i'm obsessed with these (lol). it's good for people that say water doesn't have a taste. it gives water a taste and it's not too overwhelming, you still can taste the water (if that makes sense).
Kirsten H.
Otis, OR
If you like flavored water, this is a good one. Personally I prefer ICE flavored water. Sorry but I do. But this one isn't bad I just prefer mine to have a little more flavoring...
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
Nestle flavored water is pretty good, though I still prefer some alternatives. It has a somewhat lighter flavor than some other flavored bottled waters do, which might be preferred by some. Very affordable.
Bergineliz R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I highly recommend this water for people who wants to drink water but don’t like the taste this water taste like juice and it’s economy
Elizabeth R.
Fairly cheap and has a great taste. Can be overbearing for those who do not like sweet tastes. I prefer the water to be cold to combat some of the sugary taste.
Brittany E.
Sometimes I need a little extra oomph to my drink when I'm feeling something sweet. I try not to drink soda or high sugar drinks, so this is my favorite option.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
I love these flavored waters because they're delicious and it's not just plain water. The flavor is not too strong which is nice and I love all of the flavors!!
Londyn H.
I am obsessed with this drink. In the summer, taking this to the lake is a must. It's refreshing and hydrating but also super tasty. I could drink this all day.
Karen H.
Elkhart, IN
I love it, you should try them, they're delicious with the mix berry is my favorite. The price is good for what this product. Give it a try, you'll love it too.
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
It wasn't what I was expecting. It's like it was missing something. A punch or a wow factor. This product did not meet my expectations and was a little pricey.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?