BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
I love these flavored waters because they're delicious and it's not just plain water. The flavor is not too strong which is nice and I love all of the flavors!!
Elizabeth R.
Fairly cheap and has a great taste. Can be overbearing for those who do not like sweet tastes. I prefer the water to be cold to combat some of the sugary taste.
Tuesday H.
Shreveport, LA
This tastes so good and is a good way to ween off of sodas and other unhealthy drinks. It's has a fruity taste but still maintains the freshness of pure water
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
It wasn't what I was expecting. It's like it was missing something. A punch or a wow factor. This product did not meet my expectations and was a little pricey.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Let's be real... water gets old. I love these because I still get my water intake with a very light splash of flavor and then aren't loaded with tons of sugar.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
This was a mistake purchase. meaning i didn't know what it really was when I bought it. it was a surprising taste with very little after taste. but it was yummy
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC
This water tastes amazing!!!!!!!!! It was definitely affordable, around $5 for a 12 pack. Not expensive at all. The flavor was really strong and long-lasting.
Nikki L.
Buchanan, TN
I stopped buying Nestlé products when I learned that they are not a socially responsible corporationand are defendents in a child slavery class-action lawsuit.
Katharine G.
I'm not a big flavored water lover but I tried this at a friends and really liked it. This isn't my favorite flavor but it's still very good and not too sweet.
Shannon K.
Niles, IL
Yummy! Sometimes water isn't satisfying enough . When your looking for a little bit of taste but something that's still healthy this stuff is the way to go!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?