BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Let's be real... water gets old. I love these because I still get my water intake with a very light splash of flavor and then aren't loaded with tons of sugar.
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
I much prefer regular water with no flavoring. But this is all a friend had at her home. Surprisingly it wasn't half bad. Very fruity and even smelled good!
Marcy H.
This flavored water was okay but I would honestly rather have non flavored water. If I have a flavored drink i like it to be very flavorful, not just a hint.
Olguita C.
I love flavored water when I'm getting a bit bored of regular water. this specific type I love because it's still very low on calories but still tastes godl
Aysiah D.
Country Club Hills, IL
Unless you have a refrigerator by your bed side or something cold to keep your water in I don't recommend this to anyone. Try it my taste buds might be wack.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
We buy these in our house all the time for work. They are a good way to still drink water throughout the day but have some flavor. Will rebuy in the future.
Hope L.
Stockton, CA
I actually enjoyed this beverage. It's water yet at the same time, it has a fruity taste to it that makes u enjoy it if you prefer juice or soda over water
Colleen M.
I've been trying to drink more water lately, so I've been buying flavored varieties in hopes to get myself used to drinking more and this one is my fave!
Lori S.
Bad Axe, MI
I enjoy taking this in my lunch each day. I have tried many other flavors although this is my favorite. I encourages me to drink water due to the flavor.
brittney d.
Wellness Guru Expert
This water just has a different taste with the flavors. It's not the best but it's not the worst. I feel like they put a little too much flavor in them.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water