BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Mirella C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Perfect way to keep up with your diet and reduce sugar at the same time ! 😅 Sometimes water can be boring or you just get tired of it ! This wild berry flavor is really good
jessica b.
Castaic, CA
These are really good other brands you can't taste the flavor of the fruit and these you can. If your like me and don't like water there a must try if you shop at Kroger they always go on sale. There better to drink than soda.
Ada L.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Good flavored water, gives it a little extra to the water especially when I want something more than plane water. Would be awesome if they could carry in larger size bottle
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not like Nestle Pure Life wildberry flavored water. The flavor is too artificial and too sweet. I'd prefer to either put fresh berries in my water or to drink it plain.
Liza C.
Proctorville, NC
Nice product I drink these for the flavor because I can't drink sodas because of the sodium intake great flavor hold up well even if you freeze them. Great shelf life too
Lisa C.
A little disappointed in the flavor. Not something I would buy again. Packaging was good and easy to store but I would choose another brand next time due to the flavor.
Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
Great taste for the price. My kids love this stuff and they even realize what they are drinking is good for them. It's not too sweet, like so many can be. We love it.
Debbie G.
Ocala, FL
Great tasting water with a touch of delious flavor! What more come you ask for. I like having a piece of mind knowing my family and I are getting our daily water intake and enjoying it too.
Kirsten H.
Otis, OR
If you like flavored water, this is a good one. Personally I prefer ICE flavored water. Sorry but I do. But this one isn't bad I just prefer mine to have a little more flavoring...
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
Nestle flavored water is pretty good, though I still prefer some alternatives. It has a somewhat lighter flavor than some other flavored bottled waters do, which might be preferred by some. Very affordable.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?