BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Emily M.
Indianapolis, IN
It tastes decent. Not my favorite... However, I usually do not like the taste of regular Nestle water.
Marcy H.
This flavored water was okay but I would honestly rather have non flavored water. If I have a flavored drink i like it to be very flavorful, not just a hint.
Kari K.
Independence, MO
Sometimes plain water is boring. When you're on a diet you don't want to ruin it with a soda. You want something fresh and exciting.
Tara P.
Dublin, OH
I tried this after I kicked the habit of drinking pop in the hopes of getting some flavor I needed. While it was good, it wasn't great. I love nestle water (it's my favorite), but I'll stick to no flavor next time, personally!
Valbona B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love this! Taste great. Very hydrating and refreshing. Also very tasty. My favorite
Jelena E.
Burton, MI
I don't like nestle water it leaves a bad after taste and I don't like their sparkling water especially the Orange flavor it doesn't even taste like a good tasting Orange
Sheridan G.
Yummy and slightly fruity, this product makes getting your daily water consumption goals a easily obtainable reality!
Dakota P.
Covington, GA
This water is both refreshing and delicious. For someone who doesn't like plain water, this is perfect for me. It's got all the benefits of water with a splash of flavor. It's so tasty!
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
It's a little too flavored. but still hydrating. good if you want a soda/juice substitute
grace r.
South gate , CA
I love the flavor of this water its so amazing it just tastes so good my whole family loves it
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water