BY NESTLÉ #18 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I have a hard time drinking enough water, but this berry flavored water makes it so much easier for me. It is so refreshing and tastes great, while not adding a ton of calories to my diet.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
I'm not a big fan of water so I usually flavor my water with powered flavoring. A friend suggested I try this preflavored bottled water. WOW!!! i love it. just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Jen M.
Saint Charles, MO
I know I need to seeing more water, but I never drink enough. Enter yummy flavored water! I do so much better when I have flavored water and this one is really yummy!
Lizzie B.
La Verne, CA
I usually purchase natural water with no flavor but I had purchased this one for my brother sense he lives drinking flavored drinks and this was more on the healthy side and he loved it!
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
This drink tastes great!! It doesn't taste too artificial (but you can tell it is). And this bottle is disposable so you won't have to carry around an empty water bottle when you are out.
Toya S.
Oakland, CA
A light hint of flavor. Definitely tastes better cold. My kids loved it and I actually didn't mind giving it to them because it didn't have all the gross stuff juice and soda have in it.
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm not a fan. I don't like flavored water in general, but i can generally tolerate Nestle's flavored lemon water. A friend offered me a bottle of this flavor and I couldn't finish it.
Karina C.
Pasadena, TX
I do not like to drink plain water always have to have some kind of lemon or lime in it but this water is awesome. Love the different flavors not just berries. Love Love Love it!!!!
Kristie F.
I like this flavor a lot. I do enjoy other flavors they have and also some of their sparkling flavors. The flavor is not too over powering either. Just a nice hint of flavor. :)
jessica b.
Castaic, CA
These are really good other brands you can't taste the flavor of the fruit and these you can. If your like me and don't like water there a must try if you shop at Kroger they always go on sale. There better to drink than soda.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?