BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Kari K.
Independence, MO
Sometimes plain water is boring. When you're on a diet you don't want to ruin it with a soda. You want something fresh and exciting.
Tara P.
Dublin, OH
I tried this after I kicked the habit of drinking pop in the hopes of getting some flavor I needed. While it was good, it wasn't great. I love nestle water (it's my favorite), but I'll stick to no flavor next time, personally!
Samantha  B.
Attalla, AL
I stay thirsty often with this water I do not its amazing I love love love this water
Raquel G.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a great alternative for those days you feel like having sweet but don't want to reach for a soda. Yummy!
Sheridan G.
Yummy and slightly fruity, this product makes getting your daily water consumption goals a easily obtainable reality!
Dakota P.
Covington, GA
This water is both refreshing and delicious. For someone who doesn't like plain water, this is perfect for me. It's got all the benefits of water with a splash of flavor. It's so tasty!
Ashley D.
Boyce, LA
I give this to my kids. they like it because it taste fruity like juice drinks. I like that there is no sugar in it.
Celica N.
Lemoore, CA
I don't like to usually drink flavored water, but this is one of the types that I do drink. It has a nice, refreshing taste to it.
Erin R.
Mansfield , AR
Being on a diet finding something to drink besides plain water is hard. But there flavored waters hit the spot!!! Perfect!
Hope L.
Stockton, CA
I actually enjoyed this beverage. It's water yet at the same time, it has a fruity taste to it that makes u enjoy it if you prefer juice or soda over water
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water