BY NESTLÉ #15 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this water and so does my husband he won't drink water that much at all but with this he drinks 3-5 bottles a day now love the taste no nasty after taste either..
Jelena E.
Burton, MI
I don't like nestle water it leaves a bad after taste and I don't like their sparkling water especially the Orange flavor it doesn't even taste like a good tasting Orange
Victoria D.
Dallas, TX
It was very sweet but not too sweet. i really liked this water but i wish i didn't have to buy an eight pack when i only want one rather than a whole pack that doesn't get drank for a while.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
I'm not a big fan of water so I usually flavor my water with powered flavoring. A friend suggested I try this preflavored bottled water. WOW!!! i love it. just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I have a hard time drinking enough water, but this berry flavored water makes it so much easier for me. It is so refreshing and tastes great, while not adding a ton of calories to my diet.
Jen M.
Saint Charles, MO
I know I need to seeing more water, but I never drink enough. Enter yummy flavored water! I do so much better when I have flavored water and this one is really yummy!
Toya S.
Oakland, CA
A light hint of flavor. Definitely tastes better cold. My kids loved it and I actually didn't mind giving it to them because it didn't have all the gross stuff juice and soda have in it.
Lizzie B.
La Verne, CA
I usually purchase natural water with no flavor but I had purchased this one for my brother sense he lives drinking flavored drinks and this was more on the healthy side and he loved it!
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
This drink tastes great!! It doesn't taste too artificial (but you can tell it is). And this bottle is disposable so you won't have to carry around an empty water bottle when you are out.
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm not a fan. I don't like flavored water in general, but i can generally tolerate Nestle's flavored lemon water. A friend offered me a bottle of this flavor and I couldn't finish it.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?