BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Samantha M.
Very hydrating after a workout and more satisfying with the splash of wild berry
adnaloy c.
san Luis arizona, Arizona
Muy económica y sabe super buena sin duda es una de las mejores aguas y baratas
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
When your bored with plain water you get fruit flavors! Tasty and affordable!
Joheiser V.
Miami
Agradable y buena presentación súper refrescante, el envase es muy resistente
Vanessa C.
Aurora, CO
I love drinking water in general i just think it has a really good taste!!!
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
Really good for people that don't like water it gives the water a really good flavor taste amazing
Delfina R.
Peoria, AZ
I had tried this at a friends house and it was pretty tasty. I have yet bought some for my own but plan on doing so soon.
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
I love this brand?type of water. I only gave it four stars, just because this flavor is not my favorite. My absolute favorite is the grape flavor, its like you are drinking grape "koolaid" without all the sugar!
Lindsey A.
Forest Lake, MN
Of all flavored waters I thought this one had the best overall taste especially when really cold! My son LOVES it too!
Tammie J.
This is for individuals that has a hard time drinking water as myself. The Berry flavor is delicious and helps me to get my recommended daily allowance.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water