BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Karin H.
Fort Collins, CO
This is probably the only reason I get my 8 glasses a day. I take one to work with me every day and it kept me well hydrated during my pregnancies. With no sugars I even let my toddler drink it.
Winona U.
Campo, CA
This flavored water smells fantastic so I was hoping that it would taste the same. It taste like regular water. I was a little disappointed when I tasted it. I won't be buying this product again.
Kimberly C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was not a fan of this product. I love the plan nestle water but this kind leaves a very bad after taste and i also feel like it has a plastic taste to it. was nto happy at all with this product
caileigh s.
Mifflinburg, PA
When it comes to wster I hate it! I don't know why its just gross!! but this water is so good. I can drink this all day. It really helps me get my glasses down for the day!
Beshoy A.
This is an odd review but it taste like water and it tastes like good water. I don't really think there is much to say other then that it is good and clean tasting water
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this water and so does my husband he won't drink water that much at all but with this he drinks 3-5 bottles a day now love the taste no nasty after taste either..
michele w.
Windsor, VT
This is the best fruity water I've ever had. It's very refreshing and taste so good. I drink 2-4 bottles a day. Other fruit waters aren't this packed full of flavor without being super sweet.
Jelena E.
Burton, MI
I don't like nestle water it leaves a bad after taste and I don't like their sparkling water especially the Orange flavor it doesn't even taste like a good tasting Orange
Victoria D.
Dallas, TX
It was very sweet but not too sweet. i really liked this water but i wish i didn't have to buy an eight pack when i only want one rather than a whole pack that doesn't get drank for a while.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I have a hard time drinking enough water, but this berry flavored water makes it so much easier for me. It is so refreshing and tastes great, while not adding a ton of calories to my diet.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?