BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Laura B.
I liked this water. The wild berry flavor was pleasant. It was a refreshing change from just drinking plain water. It help me reach my goal of drinking more water everyday.
Mary M.
Florence, SC
I don't care for plain water so I tried this one. I fell in love. The taste is great and so is the price. The only issue for me is the bottle is a little flimsy but for the price you can't beat it.
Kimberly C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was not a fan of this product. I love the plan nestle water but this kind leaves a very bad after taste and i also feel like it has a plastic taste to it. was nto happy at all with this product
caileigh s.
Mifflinburg, PA
When it comes to wster I hate it! I don't know why its just gross!! but this water is so good. I can drink this all day. It really helps me get my glasses down for the day!
Beshoy A.
This is an odd review but it taste like water and it tastes like good water. I don't really think there is much to say other then that it is good and clean tasting water
Winona U.
Campo, CA
This flavored water smells fantastic so I was hoping that it would taste the same. It taste like regular water. I was a little disappointed when I tasted it. I won't be buying this product again.
Karin H.
Fort Collins, CO
This is probably the only reason I get my 8 glasses a day. I take one to work with me every day and it kept me well hydrated during my pregnancies. With no sugars I even let my toddler drink it.
Jelena E.
Burton, MI
I don't like nestle water it leaves a bad after taste and I don't like their sparkling water especially the Orange flavor it doesn't even taste like a good tasting Orange
michele w.
Windsor, VT
This is the best fruity water I've ever had. It's very refreshing and taste so good. I drink 2-4 bottles a day. Other fruit waters aren't this packed full of flavor without being super sweet.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this water and so does my husband he won't drink water that much at all but with this he drinks 3-5 bottles a day now love the taste no nasty after taste either..
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?