BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
There is an off taste with this. It's like if you drink too much it will give you a scratchy throat. The taste is okay, the after taste not so much. The price was really cheap but I would not purchase this again
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
When you want to drink something healthy, but you are tired of normal water, this is perfect! The flavoring provides just enough flavor to interest me, but not enough to overpower me.
Laura B.
I liked this water. The wild berry flavor was pleasant. It was a refreshing change from just drinking plain water. It help me reach my goal of drinking more water everyday.
Tatyani W.
Hattiesburg, MS
As someone who cannot drink plain water this has really helped me increase my water intake. Great packaging, great taste and great price . 10/10 would recommend for someone who cannot drink water.
Karin H.
Fort Collins, CO
This is probably the only reason I get my 8 glasses a day. I take one to work with me every day and it kept me well hydrated during my pregnancies. With no sugars I even let my toddler drink it.
caileigh s.
Mifflinburg, PA
When it comes to wster I hate it! I don't know why its just gross!! but this water is so good. I can drink this all day. It really helps me get my glasses down for the day!
Winona U.
Campo, CA
This flavored water smells fantastic so I was hoping that it would taste the same. It taste like regular water. I was a little disappointed when I tasted it. I won't be buying this product again.
Beshoy A.
Bayonne, NJ
This is an odd review but it taste like water and it tastes like good water. I don't really think there is much to say other then that it is good and clean tasting water
Kimberly C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was not a fan of this product. I love the plan nestle water but this kind leaves a very bad after taste and i also feel like it has a plastic taste to it. was nto happy at all with this product
Jelena E.
Burton, MI
I don't like nestle water it leaves a bad after taste and I don't like their sparkling water especially the Orange flavor it doesn't even taste like a good tasting Orange
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart