BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Springville, AL
This is not my favorite choice of water - I am not a flavored water fan. However all 3 of my kids really enjoy this and will pick over a Coke which is a win in my book!
Sapphire S.
Really tasty! Quenches my thirst just fine without being overloaded on the flavor. Doesn't have too much sweetness to it, less than a powder additive like Crystal Light to-go packs. Really delicious and doesn't get tiring.
Sophie T.
Littleton, CO
It's not too often that I want flavored water. I like normal water for the most part. But every so often I will see this on the shelf in the store and suddenly have a craving for this. My favorite kind of flavored water.
Veronica B.
I really like flavored waters and this one was really tasty! Sometimes I get bored of plain water so this is the perfect way to stay hydrated and add a little flavor!
Marta G.
Beaverton, OR
Tried this non sparkling flavored water and it didn't taste good at all. It might of been the berry flavor that made it disgusting. It taste like yucky Cough syrup.
Kourt M.
The Nestle flavored waters are great for anyone who doesn't normally like drinking water. They are refreshing with a bit of flavor so you don't miss the sweet drinks you're used to.
Austin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nestle has some of the best water, I don't know why but it is always crisp and refreshing. It seems silly to say that one brand of water tastes better than another but it's totally true.
Chelsea F.
I got to try this for free, and I love it! I was presently surprised after the first sip. Usually flavored waters have a bad after taste but these tasted almost as if I were drinking a regular juice.
Tatyani W.
Hattiesburg, MS
As someone who cannot drink plain water this has really helped me increase my water intake. Great packaging, great taste and great price . 10/10 would recommend for someone who cannot drink water.
Mary M.
Florence, SC
I don't care for plain water so I tried this one. I fell in love. The taste is great and so is the price. The only issue for me is the bottle is a little flimsy but for the price you can't beat it.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?