BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Miranda T.
Troy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Pretty decent flavored water for when you are looking for something beyond just water. A little sweet, but good overall!
Natalie A.
chico, CA
Nestle pure life water is the best I love the flavor and it's very affordable
Susan Katy T.
Great taste, no calories, keeps plain water from being boring, and pretty easy to find no matter where I am!
Jessica M.
Auburn, AL
Me and my family enjoyed the pleasant taste. We are fairly likely to purchase this product again.
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great taste! Perfect to grab and go and take with you for whenever you're thirsty! Good price for a good drink
Audrey H.
Canterbury, CT
This product is getting a better review than I would normally give any flavored water beverage. Normally when I drink anything flavored all I can taste is gross artificial sweetener. I didn't get a huge amount of that taste, I did get a lot of phlegm (sorry if that grosses anyone out) so although
Valbona B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love this! Taste great. Very hydrating and refreshing. Also very tasty. My favorite
Austin L.
Nestle has some of the best water, I don't know why but it is always crisp and refreshing. It seems silly to say that one brand of water tastes better than another but it's totally true.
italiana s.
North haven, CT
I liked the natural sweetness of the product. I am not a fan of flavored water, but if I had to choose one to drink I would def. grab this one again because it doesn't taste like straight out aspartame like so many others.
Marinardi S.
Fresno, CA
It's good if you like flavored water and berries has a nice taste (:
If you're into flavored water try it
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water