BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
I have never really like flavored water that includes flavor packets. I've always thought they were gross, I tried this flavor and it is actually pretty good for people that don't drink water(i do) because it doesn't taste like anything.
Tara P.
Dublin, OH
I tried this after I kicked the habit of drinking pop in the hopes of getting some flavor I needed. While it was good, it wasn't great. I love nestle water (it's my favorite), but I'll stick to no flavor next time, personally!
Brittany C.
Lafayette,Louisiana
Love this flavored water because sometimes you really just get tired of plain old water but this boots you up and makes you want to drink it even more love the flavor and it was and great idea to add flavor to your drink!!
Sapphire S.
Really tasty! Quenches my thirst just fine without being overloaded on the flavor. Doesn't have too much sweetness to it, less than a powder additive like Crystal Light to-go packs. Really delicious and doesn't get tiring.
Elizabeth H.
Springville, AL
This is not my favorite choice of water - I am not a flavored water fan. However all 3 of my kids really enjoy this and will pick over a Coke which is a win in my book!
Rebecca D.
West Warwick, RI
This water is good if you don't like drinking regular water or you want more juice rather than water. But I prefer the regular water more. Don't get me wrong this is really yummy but kinda sweet
Jamie B.
Bishop, TX
My family has had just the plain Nestle Water and the Nestle Water fruit flavors. These waters don't have a weird taste. The ones that are fruit flavored really quenches your thirst when you want something different to drink.
Sophie T.
Littleton, CO
It's not too often that I want flavored water. I like normal water for the most part. But every so often I will see this on the shelf in the store and suddenly have a craving for this. My favorite kind of flavored water.
Veronica B.
I really like flavored waters and this one was really tasty! Sometimes I get bored of plain water so this is the perfect way to stay hydrated and add a little flavor!
Marta G.
Beaverton, OR
Tried this non sparkling flavored water and it didn't taste good at all. It might of been the berry flavor that made it disgusting. It taste like yucky Cough syrup.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water