BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Leslie N.
Hiawatha , IA
This water is so refreshing! I love the flavor wild berry, it keeps me drinking water even when I don't want to! It met my expectations completely and is the best flavored water I've tried recently! I would absolutely recommend! #backyardbash
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
I love this brand?type of water. I only gave it four stars, just because this flavor is not my favorite. My absolute favorite is the grape flavor, its like you are drinking grape "koolaid" without all the sugar!
sarrah c.
San Augustine, TX
I love the smooth taste of the Berry flavor water. The hint of berry flavor is not too much too over shadow the water , but just enough to give it the right amount of flavor.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Merle has one of the best water products although the regular one to me it seems like it's think I like it. I tried the flavor one it was good but I'm not a big fan of it because it barely even contains much vitamins as to other juices.
Kim D.
I don't usually like flavored water but this one was actually rephrasing and tasty. I definitely recommend this for someone who struggles to get their daily amount of water.
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
I have never really like flavored water that includes flavor packets. I've always thought they were gross, I tried this flavor and it is actually pretty good for people that don't drink water(i do) because it doesn't taste like anything.
Tara P.
Dublin, OH
I tried this after I kicked the habit of drinking pop in the hopes of getting some flavor I needed. While it was good, it wasn't great. I love nestle water (it's my favorite), but I'll stick to no flavor next time, personally!
Jamie B.
Bishop, TX
My family has had just the plain Nestle Water and the Nestle Water fruit flavors. These waters don't have a weird taste. The ones that are fruit flavored really quenches your thirst when you want something different to drink.
Sapphire S.
Really tasty! Quenches my thirst just fine without being overloaded on the flavor. Doesn't have too much sweetness to it, less than a powder additive like Crystal Light to-go packs. Really delicious and doesn't get tiring.
Brittany C.
Lafayette,Louisiana
Love this flavored water because sometimes you really just get tired of plain old water but this boots you up and makes you want to drink it even more love the flavor and it was and great idea to add flavor to your drink!!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?