BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
This is my favorite Nestle Flavored Water. I don't really like water much so these help me to be sure I am getting the water my body needs. With the good flavoring it has in it, it makes it easier to drink more.
Kelly L.
Stamford, CT
I am usually not a fan of flavored water but I actually really love the flavor of this one. The berry flavor is not too strong and it is very refreshing. My family loves this too.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water tastes amazing! Absolutely good! You can taste the berry flavor and it's healthy for you. I have only tried this flavor so far. I would totally recommend this product!
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Nestle water is amazing. My family and I buy this brand at all times. One of my favorites. The water tastes amazing. I'm a repetitive consumer. I recommend this brand of water to everyone. The flavoring water is yummy i love the raspberry one.
Kristin M.
Will not ever buy Nestlé water after realizing there is salt/sodium used in the water. It's listed as an ingredient. Water is intended to be good for you, not have an ingredient that is typically not healthy.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
Great water with a great flavor! I hate drinking water and know that I need to drink more so I buy these. They taste good so I can actually get the proper amount of water I need.
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
I love this brand?type of water. I only gave it four stars, just because this flavor is not my favorite. My absolute favorite is the grape flavor, its like you are drinking grape "koolaid" without all the sugar!
Irem M.
The best flavor among all the flavor varieties!! it's the most refreshing and tastes amazing. we bought this and piña colada, I liked this one much better. has a zing to it and makes drinking water easier.
Gabriella M.
East Hartford, CT
These waters are highly refreshing! They don't taste like fake flavors or fake sweeteners, very true to the real flavor of an infused water, the light weight packaging is perfect for a hiking bag. I would buy this product all summer long!
Leslie N.
Hiawatha, IA
This water is so refreshing! I love the flavor wild berry, it keeps me drinking water even when I don't want to! It met my expectations completely and is the best flavored water I've tried recently! I would absolutely recommend! #backyardbash
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?