BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Heather P.
Upland, CA
If you don't care for plain water, or just want to switch it up, this is great! I've only tried this flavor so far and it is delicious. Definitely not an overpowering sweetness to it.
Caitlin M.
Red Bluff, CA
My daughter doesn't always like to drink plain water so this is a good substitute for sure. She loves it and I love that she's still techniqually drinking water.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchase these every week .I work in a plant and my mouth gets dry a lot I drink about six of these a day because there so affordable to be flavored water plus it's good for you.
Denille M.
Charlotte
This is my favorite Nestle Flavored Water. I don't really like water much so these help me to be sure I am getting the water my body needs. With the good flavoring it has in it, it makes it easier to drink more.
Kelly L.
Stamford, CT
I am usually not a fan of flavored water but I actually really love the flavor of this one. The berry flavor is not too strong and it is very refreshing. My family loves this too.
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Nestle water is amazing. My family and I buy this brand at all times. One of my favorites. The water tastes amazing. I'm a repetitive consumer. I recommend this brand of water to everyone. The flavoring water is yummy i love the raspberry one.
Kristin M.
Will not ever buy Nestlé water after realizing there is salt/sodium used in the water. It's listed as an ingredient. Water is intended to be good for you, not have an ingredient that is typically not healthy.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water tastes amazing! Absolutely good! You can taste the berry flavor and it's healthy for you. I have only tried this flavor so far. I would totally recommend this product!
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
Great water with a great flavor! I hate drinking water and know that I need to drink more so I buy these. They taste good so I can actually get the proper amount of water I need.
Irem M.
The best flavor among all the flavor varieties!! it's the most refreshing and tastes amazing. we bought this and piña colada, I liked this one much better. has a zing to it and makes drinking water easier.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

back