BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Lindsay M.
Oviedo, FL
I do not like this product, but I'll admit, I am biased. I'm not a big flavored water person. I also think nestle water has a sort of funny taste. If you're not big on flavored water or you only like light flavoring, this isn't the product for you.
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's very uncommon for me to try and actually like a flavored water. This water had the perfect hint of flavor and I have to say it was delicious. I really enjoyed this flavored water and I would recommend it for sure.
Ashley K.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I tried this water because I was trying to intake a lot more water throughout the day. I did not like it at all! I'll stick to regular water and add my own fruit.
Heather P.
Upland, CA
If you don't care for plain water, or just want to switch it up, this is great! I've only tried this flavor so far and it is delicious. Definitely not an overpowering sweetness to it.
Abbie G.
Overall, this beverage is very great when wanting a flavored water. I am a big fan of the berry flavor. It is good for what it is (a flavored water.) But if I had to choose between this and an sweet ice tea or a lemonade vs this. I wouldn't choose it.
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
This is my favorite Nestle Flavored Water. I don't really like water much so these help me to be sure I am getting the water my body needs. With the good flavoring it has in it, it makes it easier to drink more.
Caitlin M.
Red Bluff, CA
My daughter doesn't always like to drink plain water so this is a good substitute for sure. She loves it and I love that she's still techniqually drinking water.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchase these every week .I work in a plant and my mouth gets dry a lot I drink about six of these a day because there so affordable to be flavored water plus it's good for you.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This water tastes amazing! Absolutely good! You can taste the berry flavor and it's healthy for you. I have only tried this flavor so far. I would totally recommend this product!
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Nestle water is amazing. My family and I buy this brand at all times. One of my favorites. The water tastes amazing. I'm a repetitive consumer. I recommend this brand of water to everyone. The flavoring water is yummy i love the raspberry one.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water