BY NESTLÉ #15 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nestle pure life wild berry is great when you need a little something more in your water, it has a great taste with no after taste from the flavoring it is one of my go to products when I want a little something different!
Erika H.
I really like this flavored water. It didn't have the after taste like most flavored water. It also help with my water intake because I hate drinking regular water.
Cassie A.
Vestal, NY
I felt like these were far too sweet and tasted a little bizarre to me. I was looking for a flavored water that would make it easier to stay hydrated, but this was too much for my taste
Erika A.
El agua wue mas me gusta con su bariedad de sabores pero la de ceresas y la de limon son misbpreferidas ademas cuando mandan los cupones las obtienes a muy buen precioen cualquier tienda.
Ravynn S.
Pacific, MO
This is some of my favorite water! I am not able to drink much other than water a lot of time so I love being able to get some sort of flavor yet it is still water.
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's very uncommon for me to try and actually like a flavored water. This water had the perfect hint of flavor and I have to say it was delicious. I really enjoyed this flavored water and I would recommend it for sure.
Heather P.
Upland, CA
If you don't care for plain water, or just want to switch it up, this is great! I've only tried this flavor so far and it is delicious. Definitely not an overpowering sweetness to it.
Gracie M.
I love this water!!!!! It is refreshing and delicious. it is amazing any day of the year but especially on a hot summer day. this is one of my favorite waters to buy and it berry flavor is very well emphasized. It stands out above lots of other water.
Abbie G.
Overall, this beverage is very great when wanting a flavored water. I am a big fan of the berry flavor. It is good for what it is (a flavored water.) But if I had to choose between this and an sweet ice tea or a lemonade vs this. I wouldn't choose it.
Ashley K.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I tried this water because I was trying to intake a lot more water throughout the day. I did not like it at all! I'll stick to regular water and add my own fruit.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?