BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Cassie A.
Vestal, NY
I felt like these were far too sweet and tasted a little bizarre to me. I was looking for a flavored water that would make it easier to stay hydrated, but this was too much for my taste
Erika A.
El agua wue mas me gusta con su bariedad de sabores pero la de ceresas y la de limon son misbpreferidas ademas cuando mandan los cupones las obtienes a muy buen precioen cualquier tienda.
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's very uncommon for me to try and actually like a flavored water. This water had the perfect hint of flavor and I have to say it was delicious. I really enjoyed this flavored water and I would recommend it for sure.
Heather P.
Upland, CA
If you don't care for plain water, or just want to switch it up, this is great! I've only tried this flavor so far and it is delicious. Definitely not an overpowering sweetness to it.
Lindsay M.
Oviedo, FL
I do not like this product, but I'll admit, I am biased. I'm not a big flavored water person. I also think nestle water has a sort of funny taste. If you're not big on flavored water or you only like light flavoring, this isn't the product for you.
Gracie M.
I love this water!!!!! It is refreshing and delicious. it is amazing any day of the year but especially on a hot summer day. this is one of my favorite waters to buy and it berry flavor is very well emphasized. It stands out above lots of other water.
Abbie G.
Overall, this beverage is very great when wanting a flavored water. I am a big fan of the berry flavor. It is good for what it is (a flavored water.) But if I had to choose between this and an sweet ice tea or a lemonade vs this. I wouldn't choose it.
Ashley K.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I tried this water because I was trying to intake a lot more water throughout the day. I did not like it at all! I'll stick to regular water and add my own fruit.
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
This is my favorite Nestle Flavored Water. I don't really like water much so these help me to be sure I am getting the water my body needs. With the good flavoring it has in it, it makes it easier to drink more.
Caitlin M.
Red Bluff, CA
My daughter doesn't always like to drink plain water so this is a good substitute for sure. She loves it and I love that she's still techniqually drinking water.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?