BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a fan. I don't like flavored water in general, but i can generally tolerate Nestle's flavored lemon water. A friend offered me a bottle of this flavor and I couldn't finish it.
Karina C.
Pasadena, TX
I do not like to drink plain water always have to have some kind of lemon or lime in it but this water is awesome. Love the different flavors not just berries. Love Love Love it!!!!
jessica b.
Castaic, CA
These are really good other brands you can't taste the flavor of the fruit and these you can. If your like me and don't like water there a must try if you shop at Kroger they always go on sale. There better to drink than soda.
Ada L.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Good flavored water, gives it a little extra to the water especially when I want something more than plane water. Would be awesome if they could carry in larger size bottle
Liza C.
Proctorville, NC
Nice product I drink these for the flavor because I can't drink sodas because of the sodium intake great flavor hold up well even if you freeze them. Great shelf life too
Lisa C.
A little disappointed in the flavor. Not something I would buy again. Packaging was good and easy to store but I would choose another brand next time due to the flavor.
Karen H.
Elkhart, IN
I love it, you should try them, they're delicious with the mix berry is my favorite. The price is good for what this product. Give it a try, you'll love it too.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
I love these flavored waters because they're delicious and it's not just plain water. The flavor is not too strong which is nice and I love all of the flavors!!
Brittany E.
Sometimes I need a little extra oomph to my drink when I'm feeling something sweet. I try not to drink soda or high sugar drinks, so this is my favorite option.
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC
This water tastes amazing!!!!!!!!! It was definitely affordable, around $5 for a 12 pack. Not expensive at all. The flavor was really strong and long-lasting.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water