BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Hannah M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I did not love this product. I felt that it had a very artificial taste which is expected but still not desirable. The packaging is nice but is what you expect from a water bottle. Overall, I would not buy this product again and for the price would do not think it's worth it.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
The berry flavored fruit water is my absolute favorite! I am a repeat customer for this particular one. I am not fond of the lemon or kiwi but the berry I'll drink hot or cold!!
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
I honestly prefer unfavored water but Wild Berry is my top favorite flavor from the Nestle flavored water line. It tastes like berries, a bit fruity and not too overwhelming. All-in-all pretty good.
Eizhan S.
Kentwood, MI
Decided to try this when it was on sale, it wasn't too bad. The usual water bottle packaging. I'm not a fan of flavored water but this was tolerable. I would buy it if i loved flavored water though.
Kaitlyn H.
Middletown, PA
Love flavored water especially berry flavored ones. This is a very affordable bottle and it tastes absolutely amazing. I would definitely buy this again. I recommend these to everyone. If you are looking to drink more water but need flavor, these are a great option.
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I personally am not a big fan of these. However I do like to keep them around the house for my kids. They keep them hydrated and don't have all the excess sugar of juice.
Codi W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this drink so much! It provides a light flavor that doesn't overwhelm the taste buds nor does it feel too artificially sweet. It is great for a hot day or to pair with a savory meal.
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA
It is so important to drink water! It gets hard drinking plain water all Day, and This is a nice alternative. Its nice having to not mix in a drink packet. I also love the fact that it is from Nestle, a good, trusted brand.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS
The price was great for these, but they had a strong artificial flavor. They flavor in reminded me of Splenda or sweet-n-low. It left a terrible after taste and filmy residue in our mouths.
Ravynn S.
Pacific, MO
This is some of my favorite water! I am not able to drink much other than water a lot of time so I love being able to get some sort of flavor yet it is still water.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?