BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Kimberly O.
The flavored water itself tastes great but the after taste not so much.... Definitely not one of my favorites
Maria R.
For a hot summer day this is the best to cool off it taste great but I think the one with the lemon flavor is the best one I recommend it
Samantha  B.
Attalla, AL
I stay thirsty often with this water I do not its amazing I love love love this water
Megan W.
Saint Louis, MO
It was satisfactory and fulfilled what I needed with a flavored water, but I prefer other brands. The flavor seemed artificial.
Shannon K.
Niles, IL
Yummy! Sometimes water isn't satisfying enough . When your looking for a little bit of taste but something that's still healthy this stuff is the way to go!
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
It is so important to drink water! It gets hard drinking plain water all Day, and This is a nice alternative. Its nice having to not mix in a drink packet. I also love the fact that it is from Nestle, a good, trusted brand.
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This water is so good. It's my favorite flavor of flavored water. I took it to work everyday and wished I brought more than one.
Fiona P.
Love drinking this when I'm thirsty but want an extra taste in my water. very refreshing and healthy
italiana s.
North haven, CT
I liked the natural sweetness of the product. I am not a fan of flavored water, but if I had to choose one to drink I would def. grab this one again because it doesn't taste like straight out aspartame like so many others.
grace r.
South gate , CA
I love the flavor of this water its so amazing it just tastes so good my whole family loves it
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water