BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Aurora M.
Phoenix, Az
So I normally don't go for the flavored waters it's usually not my thing I would say for this one is okay I really don't like the taste this just my honest opinion but if you like flavored water than go for it 👍🏽👍🏽
Rhonda R.
Berryville , Va
This flavored water is a little too sweet for my tastes, and because of that isn't as refreshing as I would like for it to be. The added flavors are OK, but would be better if they were lighter and more crisp.
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
For me I prefer flavored water over plain water because it is much more desirable and I can actually get the correct amount of water intake if it taste better to me, so this water was a wonderful choice for me!
Eleanor M.
I bought a Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry water bottle at CVS, thinking it was regular, unflavored water, but I was so pleasantly surprised to discover it was actually flavored.

Nice, subtle flavor without overpowering the refreshing quality of water.
Jessica C.
Lumberton, Nj
This water has a yummy, sweet flavor! I'm not a fan of Nestle water but the flavor makes it better. This flavor doesn't taste as fake as the other favors. The orange tastes too fake.
charlie R.
Mannington, WV
This is my go to when it comes to drinking water. I love the wild berry water. Its so refreshing and tasty. I frequently but this because I hate plain water. It's also affordable and my kids love it too. So that's a huge plus. I can buy in single bottles or the case which is so convenient.
Maria V.
While refreshing it can end with a sugar taste. I didn't like that. I rather buy pure water and add natural fruit for taste and not all these additives I'm a dental assistant and this could lead to cavities
Kayla C.
Glassboro, NJ
Nestle is very smooth & taste great. I am big on drinking water & I can taste the difference. It taste very fresh & clean. (Im not saying it is because I am not there when it is being bottles) Other than that it is a very great water. They also make water for babies that is good too.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
I did not like the taste of this water at all. I typically only like lemon flavored water if I do drink a flavored water but figured I would try something new. Gross. I'll stick to plain water from now on.
sylvia t.
San Antonio, TX
I was surprised to see they have the flavored water. I've never tried them. But the Nestle brand water bottles are ALWAYS being brought at my house. Great price. Compared to others knowing its just for bottled water. I can't wait to buy the flavored water. I love berry flavored drinks
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?