BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Jessica C.
Lumberton, Nj
This water has a yummy, sweet flavor! I'm not a fan of Nestle water but the flavor makes it better. This flavor doesn't taste as fake as the other favors. The orange tastes too fake.
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
For me I prefer flavored water over plain water because it is much more desirable and I can actually get the correct amount of water intake if it taste better to me, so this water was a wonderful choice for me!
Kayla C.
Glassboro, NJ
Nestle is very smooth & taste great. I am big on drinking water & I can taste the difference. It taste very fresh & clean. (Im not saying it is because I am not there when it is being bottles) Other than that it is a very great water. They also make water for babies that is good too.
Maria V.
While refreshing it can end with a sugar taste. I didn't like that. I rather buy pure water and add natural fruit for taste and not all these additives I'm a dental assistant and this could lead to cavities
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
I did not like the taste of this water at all. I typically only like lemon flavored water if I do drink a flavored water but figured I would try something new. Gross. I'll stick to plain water from now on.
sylvia t.
San Antonio, TX
I was surprised to see they have the flavored water. I've never tried them. But the Nestle brand water bottles are ALWAYS being brought at my house. Great price. Compared to others knowing its just for bottled water. I can't wait to buy the flavored water. I love berry flavored drinks
Natalia  L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you're looking for something simple, but more than plain old water...this drink is pretty good. It has a light hint of berry flavor. It isn't carbonated at all, so if you're looking for a "sparkling" beverage, this isn't it. Has somewhat of a sugarfree aftertaste, but I don't mind.
Molli P.
This water is so refreshing throughout the day. It has great flavor to keep you wanting more, without having all of the sugar! It is a great way to drink plenty of water during the day to stay hydrated!
Hannah M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I did not love this product. I felt that it had a very artificial taste which is expected but still not desirable. The packaging is nice but is what you expect from a water bottle. Overall, I would not buy this product again and for the price would do not think it's worth it.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
The berry flavored fruit water is my absolute favorite! I am a repeat customer for this particular one. I am not fond of the lemon or kiwi but the berry I'll drink hot or cold!!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?