Faith C.

Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
1 year, 8 months ago
So far I have tried the Wild Berry and the Acai Grape. Both have been great! They both have a definite berry flavor, so if your not into that, I would try some of the other flavors. They have a lemon and orange, but I haven't tried them yet.
Shaqueen M.
Shaqueen M.
2 years ago
They have grape but it was not good
Aubrie F.
Aubrie F.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years ago
The lemon flavor is great!
Megan C.
Megan C.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, i know there are other flavors. I only tried a berry that was okay.
Yelena H.
Yelena H.
Virginia Bch, VA
2 years ago
I have since tried the orange flavor and that was much better than the berry.
Luciana H.
Luciana H.
Pembroke, NC
2 years ago
I like the orange one the best
kristina k.
kristina k.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The orange is yummy
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Philmont, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They have lemon as well but have not tried it yet and an orange flavor too
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Fairfax, VA
2 years ago
I had the orange and I wasn't that fond of it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
All of the flavors are tasty:) my favorite is peach